I've had my Torch for about a month and everything worked great out of the box. I recently got a "bb software update" notice and when I downloaded everything, it changed my home screen email display.

Previously, if I had 10 unread emails and I touched the numbered envelope, all 10 emails would display. Now, no matter how many emails I have and no matter what I do, only 3 emails are displayed at a time.

I receive dozens of emails a day and having the ability to only "quick view" three at a time is beyond frustrating. I've spoken with ATT for an hour, they had me do a wipe, reboot, uninstall etc and their last piece of advice was to call RIM, who makes you prepay to speak to someone.

Any ideas?
    11-19-10 12:06 PM
    I have noticed this as well. After pressing the envelope to get emails, and you get your last 3 emails popping up, just press the envelope above them at will open the entire emai account. It doesn't bother me, because I just press my message box on home screen and I get all my emails (from my many accounts) and able to view them with that one touch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 12:46 PM
    That doesnt work. As I mentioned, this even stumped the "genius" at ATT
    11-22-10 10:53 AM
    My Torch has only shown 3 emails since day 1. Same with everyone else from what I have seen in all the discussions on this already.
    11-22-10 12:40 PM
    You might want to check out a theme for the Torch or request for someone to make you a theme.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/
    11-22-10 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD