This CrackBerry community is one of the reasons I will never leave BlackBerry. A friend of mine picked up a Motorola Droid Pro, and surprise, surprise, he's been having issues... I joining Android Central and posted a question in the forum looking for help and all I got was a grammar correction (I used the wrong form of their/there)... I have butchered grammar here and all of you have never failed to help me with my BlackBerry questions, so thank you everyone, and Merry Christmas!
    JayMcr likes this.
    12-24-10 07:27 PM
    We are all here to help others and get help for questions we don't know the answers to. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to all who read this
    12-24-10 07:32 PM
    Tab, we are all here to help one another and in the 2+yrs I've been a member here(under a previous name) I can say I've never been flamed, ridiculed or harassed. Which is a good thing glad to have you as part of the community as well, I'm happy to be here also. I've teetered in Sept/Oct to go droid myself and joined AC also. It wasn't the quirks of droid os's that changed my mind, it was knowing what I use my bb for is reliable & I know it pretty well. With droid, I would've had to learn a new os and at my age, no thank you! Lol. I'm happy I decided to stay bb and upgraded last week from a Curve 8330 to my Bold 9650, which I'm very very happy with
    glad to hear your "at home" here
    Cheers CB! Merry Christmas & Happy Healthy 2011 to all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-10 09:12 PM
    I've only been a member for 8 months but have come a long way in a very short period of time because of such a great staff and experienced members that remain sincere. Crackberry Rocks!

Last edited by albee 1; 12-24-10 at 09:40 PM.
    12-24-10 09:27 PM
    I know that when i am looking at the current post topics,I am amazed at how little i know!But i have never posted or searched for an answer i didnt get help with.
    12-24-10 10:56 PM
    Merry Christmas to you (and yours) too!!
    12-24-10 11:31 PM
    The main reason I know what I do about not only BlackBerry, but also all other smartphone platforms is because of this site, and these forums. They're an indispensable resource of information, and I feel privileged to be a small part of it. The best thing is that the learning never stops, no matter how long you've been here.

Merry Christmas to all of you as well.

12-24-10 11:48 PM
    This is without a shadow of a doubt one of my favorite forums I frequent...always someone willing to help you out, no matter the question.

Merry Christmas everyone!

12-25-10 05:44 AM
    Grammar is important though. Grammar got ran over by a reindeer, uh no, wait, that's not right...

Anyway, they were probably just messing around.

Why not try the Android sub forum in the "other os" section of CB? What sort of stuff is it doing? And frankly, why would you have expected problems with it?

Anyway, if you posted there like your post here with your little "surprise, surprise" shot, I can see why they may have been less than helpful.
    12-25-10 03:01 PM
    AC is an awesome resource. They are a great sister site to CB. You have to realize many of the members of AC are on a level of geek that most of us here will never attain. Most of us Android converts in the Android forum here are willing and able to help anyone with any type of question about Android devices.
    12-25-10 03:47 PM
    AC is an awesome resource. They are a great sister site to CB. You have to realize many of the members of AC are on a level of geek that most of us here will never attain. Most of us Android converts in the Android forum here are willing and able to help anyone with any type of question about Android devices.
    I pray I don't ascend the geek-ladder by even one rung...
    12-25-10 03:50 PM
    I pray I don't ascend the geek-ladder by even one rung...
    It's lucky your chosen platform won't allow you to then...
    12-25-10 04:07 PM
    It's lucky your chosen platform won't allow you to then...
    ANY phone platform I choose will be a temporary one. I doubt I'll stick with one forever. A droid is most likely in store for me in 2011.
    12-25-10 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD