I'm not sure where I should've posted this - more than likely this is the wrong area of the forum..

Hello hello,

Over the past year I've been working and developing an online mobile game.. (it's an MMO) The game is a browser based and when someone signs up they create a kingdom in a world with all the other people playing the game... you can then build on your land, spy on people, go to war, join and create alliances, send out diplomats, train warriors, etc etc.

What I'm looking for is more testers to help out with testing that it works on the blackberry phones out there - so if any of you have a moment or two and would be willing to spare some time, the game is available at:

kingdomgame.net
    (I can not post direct links, because i've not previously posted here.. fair enough, everyone hates spammers! )

If you have any questions, either post them here, on the forums at kingdomgame.net

Hope to see you there,
    Paul Hutson
    03-30-09 09:07 AM
    It won't display on my Storm, probably need to tweak my settings.
    03-30-09 10:06 AM
    Thanks for the quick response!

When you say it won't display can you describe exactly what it's showing (or not..)?
    03-30-09 10:11 AM
    Thanks for the quick response!

When you say it won't display can you describe exactly what it's showing (or not..)?
    The page appears to load, but nothing is displayed. I will try turning on java script support and also setting my browser ID to Internet Explorer. I will report back in a couple.

EDIT: Nope that did not work, now I will try using Opera mini as my browser.

EDIT: Yes it appears to not like the BB built in browser on my Storm, but Opera Mini worked just fine.
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-30-09 at 10:33 AM.
    03-30-09 10:15 AM
    Just checked on a blackberry here as well - can you go directly to the following URL :

www dot kingdomgame dot net / loginhome dot asp

- it might be something to do with the autoforwarding from the default page to the login pages.
    03-30-09 10:31 AM
    Just managed to sign up with no problems on a Curve 8320.
    03-30-09 10:47 AM
    Just managed to sign up with no problems on a Curve 8320.
    Excellent - how did you find the look and feel of the screens?
    03-30-09 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD