Hi.

First post on the forums.

When I originally started using my BB Curve I synced contacts, calendar and tasks with Outlook on my PC. I now use Google Calendars (along with Google Sync) and Remember the Milk for my tasks. This only leaves me syncing my contacts with Outlook. Any suggestions on how to manage contacts (preferably online) so I could drop Outlook altogether?

I like syncing with online apps for the mobility but I wish there were a single online solution. It looks like I will end up using three different services to handle calendars, contacts, and tasks. Is there a better way? It would be great if somebody offered one online service for all three.

I also see sites that offer over the air syncing of a BB with your Outlook program. Anybody trying that approach?

Thanks in advance for any ideas on this!
    06-29-08 07:14 AM
    I actually uninstalled my Yahoo Go 3.0 software and installed the 2.0 software. The benefit of doing this is you can sync your address book with Yahoo! I was pissed off that Yahoo! removed this feature from 3.0.If you want to download it go here: wap.getjar.com on your BB and click Quick Download -> Enter code 26397
    06-29-08 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD