looking forward to the passport after using this for a month i am greatly saddened by how bad the OS is compared to making my life easier, overall gotta hope i like the passport or will wait for BlackBerrys next big touch device.
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    09-19-14 04:03 PM
    As a Oneplus one owner I agree. I had a z10 and just ordered a z30

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-19-14 08:16 PM
    Well I bought a used Z30 for $280 CDN in mint condition + $28.00CDN to unlock it! I could not be happier! I use all of it's features! Downloaded Snap installed all the apps that I like from Google Play that are not offered on BB World! Also got Flud torrent download movies and send them to my PS3 via Miracast! Battery life is also very good. I am a moderate user of everything (movies, music twitter, linked-in, sync two emails) and generally have 40 % battery power each day and if I know that I have a light day I do not charge it lasts me another full day/night.
    09-24-14 03:27 PM
    I have the SAME two phones! Very fair comparison! I love both BTW. I do want to trade my Z30 for a Passport though IF Verizon ever gets it!
    09-24-14 03:34 PM
    I have the SAME two phones! Very fair comparison! I love both BTW. I do want to trade my Z30 for a Passport though IF Verizon ever gets it!
    Telus having the exclusive here in canada i need to go there and test it out today, assuming i like it will use my aunts employee purchase plan to get one also assuming they keep it like other devices. If both methods fail i won't be getting it sadly but if only the employee purchase plan falls through ill bite the bullet and go contract for this beautiful passport device.
    09-24-14 03:50 PM
    the only thing i wished but will never happen is for BB to bypass carriers for software releases it would make it worlds better than it is, the oneplus in the just over a month i have owned it has had 4 significant updates to improve many items.
    pkcable likes this.
    09-24-14 03:52 PM
    the only thing i wished but will never happen is for BB to bypass carriers for software releases it would make it worlds better than it is, the oneplus in the just over a month i have owned it has had 4 significant updates to improve many items.

You can always update at CB if you are adventurous.
    09-25-14 08:24 AM
    You can always update at CB if you are adventurous.
    i am talking in terms of people who can't or don't know how the less technical, i am a technical person an IT sys admin and do it all the time. been running the leak 10.3 on my Z30 since the .296 build.
    09-25-14 08:52 AM
    Sounds like no CDMA version being made?

09-25-14 09:31 AM
    Sounds like no CDMA version being made?

very correct on that point only GSM networks can use this device.
    09-25-14 09:35 AM
35 12