If I could only change one thing about Blackberry OS, I would make the delete prior option more difficult to access. Its happened to me three times over the last four years. I was either drunk or hung over and tried to mark prior messages read and hit the delete prior button right below it by accident. It isn't that big a deal any more since I started automatically backing up everything, but, I still don't back up my email daily, so that is lost.
    09-17-11 11:25 AM
    I never have that problem.
    09-18-11 03:06 AM
    Funny this is posted...all the years I've used bb and just two days ago this happened to me for the first time ever. I was pissed and was sober too! Glad I had a backup.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-11 07:12 PM
    I love the delete prior option. I don't know how much you would want to hide it though?

09-18-11 08:23 PM
    I've done this once or twice. Luckily I had backups.

09-18-11 09:19 PM
    Keep Blackberry Protect. It'll backup for you and restoring doesn't take long. Although not what you wanted its a great way to avoid in future

09-19-11 05:27 AM
    Moral of the story.....

Don't drink and operate a mobile device...... Weird things are bound to happen.

Seriously though, I have never had this accidentally happen on any device. Think the option is hidden well enough without hiding possibly in the full menu.
    09-19-11 06:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD