I am a month in on this and I am liking it so far. No file manager integration like Box but that's OK. At first it can respond a little slow but it has gotten better. I am getting used to the interface, so many more options than box. I would rate the added security and security options as a Big ly plus compared to a free 50gb Playbook Box account.
    Can't discount the two step auth at Box either. Used shortcut creater app for a homescreen icon.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    Qorax likes this.
    01-11-18 10:00 PM
    Have being using OneDrive over Box and DropBox for awhile... it always worked so well BB10. Didn't loose the File Manager until after I dropped BB10.

Does it still automatically backup you photos and documents?
    01-12-18 11:18 AM
    Have being using OneDrive over Box and DropBox for awhile... it always worked so well BB10. Didn't loose the File Manager until after I dropped BB10.

Does it still automatically backup you photos and documents?
    The OP is referring to OneDrive for Business. The OneDrive app from BBW still integrates perfectly with File Manager and it will still sync photos etc.
    01-12-18 11:24 AM
    The OP is referring to OneDrive for Business. The OneDrive app from BBW still integrates perfectly with File Manager and it will still sync photos etc.
    What I get for not using BB10 anymore...

Taught the OneDrive had also stopped working with File Manager.... good to know it's still there.
    01-12-18 11:47 AM
    OneDrive for Business does not sync with BB10. Only personal. However, if you use Android versions of MS apps such as Word or Excel, they do access files on OneDrive for Business.
    01-12-18 03:49 PM
    The One Drive app from Amazon will allow you to connect either a personal or OD4B account to it. Unfortunately, there's no access to the file manager like the consumer One Drive BB10 app.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-18 05:21 PM
    OneDrive for Business does not sync with BB10. Only personal. However, if you use Android versions of MS apps such as Word or Excel, they do access files on OneDrive for Business.
    That used to be the case, but I'm not sure if that's still true. MS has been working to unify the apps on other platforms.

I'll try connecting my OneDrive for Work on BB10 and see if it works now.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    01-20-18 07:15 PM