By plug your phone in, I mean plug it the MINI USB Cable that is plugged into your computer, into your phone.

After that, you make sure you've OKed your phone for mass storage mode.
    You must either say, "YES ALLOW" or something like that when you've connected your phone to your computer. Or enter your password if you have one.
    If you're seeing the clock when you plug the phone to comp, you have to hit the back key, or the esc key to see the request.

Once THAT is done, if you DO NOT RECIEVE THE BOXES asking about the new thing connected, go to "MY COMPUTER"

Once their, you should be looking for some extra devices, like say BLACKBERRY1 and REMOVABLE STORAGE (X
    (X is any drive letter that has been assigned to it.)

From their you may follow my previous instructions.
    10-22-09 07:33 PM
    well quess what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it doesnt pop up !!!!!!!!! omg !
    10-22-09 07:34 PM
    It seems like OP is just trollin'

How did he get like "1000 wallpapers" on his phone's microsd card in the first place but does not know how to transfer to his PC.
    Seems like it, even a caveman could do what he so "desperately" is trying to do. Technology has become so mainstream today that seeing post like these make me wonder if they are actually being serious or just fuking around.

I just dont see how hard it could be to get in "my computer" and click on the drives named "blackberry". He either has mass storage disabled or he has autoplay disabled in his computer and any automation he might be expecting is simply not coming up, or he is just looking for two actual folders in "my computer".

There is also the possibility that the device might have the mass storage function disabled if "nothing is working"
    Last edited by gbsn; 10-22-09 at 11:12 PM.
    10-22-09 07:34 PM
    By plug your phone in, I mean plug it the MINI USB Cable that is plugged into your computer, into your phone.

After that, you make sure you've OKed your phone for mass storage mode.
    You must either say, "YES ALLOW" or something like that when you've connected your phone to your computer. Or enter your password if you have one.

Once THAT is done, if you DO NOT RECIEVE THE BOXES asking about the new thing connected, go to "MY COMPUTER"

Once their, you should be looking for some extra devices, like say BLACKBERRY1 and REMOVABLE STORAGE (X
    (X is any drive letter that has been assigned to it.)

From their you may follow my previous instructions.
    http://images.crackberry.com/forum_i...milies/mad.gif
    When you SEE the Clock, hit the back key. And you should see the access request

is everyone who is replying to me ******** or something because in every message i have been replying to ive SAIDD THAT THE FREAKING MESSAGE HAS NOT POPED UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG
    10-22-09 07:36 PM
    Seems like it, even a caveman could do what he so "desperately" is trying to do. Technology has become so mainstream today that seeing post like these make me wonder if they are actually being serious or just fuking around.

I just dont see how hard it could be to get in "my computer" and click on the drives named "blackberry". He either has mass storage disabled or he has autoplay disabled in his computer and any automation he might be expecting is simply not coming up, or he is just looking for two actual folders in "my computer".

There is also the possibility that the device might have the mass storage mode disabled if "nothing is working"

ARE YOU A ***** ? LIKE HONESTLY !!!!!!!! MY MASS STORAGE IS ENABLED !SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ! .... NOTHING POPS UP ... N FOLDER OR ANYTHING .... AND WHEN I GO TO MY PHONE ON MY FREAKING PC NO FOLDERS ARE THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU REATRDED !!!!!!!
    10-22-09 07:38 PM
    is everyone who is replying to me ******** or something because in every message i have been replying to ive SAIDD THAT THE FREAKING MESSAGE HAS NOT POPED UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG
    Wow... you just used the R word on us for trying to help you??
    Great, that's all I need to know. Go figure it it out yourself.
    10-22-09 07:38 PM
    Well .. I Said Before In Like 102391903- Different Messages That No Folder Pops Up In My Computer ! So What Is Your Problem !
    10-22-09 07:40 PM
    In your blackberry get into options, then into memory. In there (memory) switch to "on" media card support, mass storage mode support and switch to "yes" the auto enable mass storage mode when connected.
    If its like that already and no new drives are showing up in "my computer" then either the mass storage function is disabled at the low level or there is something wrong with the pc or the blackberry usb port.

ARE YOU A ***** ? LIKE HONESTLY !!!!!!!! MY MASS STORAGE IS ENABLED !SO WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ! .... NOTHING POPS UP ... N FOLDER OR ANYTHING .... AND WHEN I GO TO MY PHONE ON MY FREAKING PC NO FOLDERS ARE THERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU REATRDED !!!!!!!
    You can eat a sack of horse shiet while you are at it, my dear ******** human unable to use plain logic to solve an issue. d!ckhead =]

If nothing is working just exchange the device for a new one and keep the media card, because you are hopeless at handling blackberries.
    Last edited by gbsn; 10-22-09 at 07:46 PM.
    10-22-09 07:41 PM
    Well .. I Said Before In Like 102391903- Different Messages That No Folder Pops Up In My Computer ! So What Is Your Problem !
    Unlike you, I know how to work my Blackberry. Its not my problem.

Its your problem.
    10-22-09 07:42 PM
    Dude I get that you're frustrated but dang, you're being quite the little a**h*** to the people trying to help you.
    10-22-09 07:46 PM
    ok ... im sorry ! lol
    10-22-09 07:46 PM
    guys im sorry , i was being a **** ... and im sorry guys can ya forgive me ?
    10-22-09 07:52 PM
    Like I said use a carrier pigeon to get your message across.

When we say plug in to your computer, we don't mean the Leapfrog one which learns you the ABC!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 08:18 PM
    Rofl hahha.

Ignore/banhammer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 08:25 PM
    lol this is awesome, that this thread totally made my thursday. lol
    10-22-09 08:29 PM
    are you using windows?

check in device manager and see if there's a drive letter conflict or the sd card might not even have a letter assigned to it....
    10-23-09 04:52 PM
    This is my facebook's crackberry thread of the day!

Mycko, you're quickly getting a reputation around here!!
    10-23-09 04:54 PM
    OH, I think I figured out his problem. He hasn't thrown his BlackBerry at the wall yet. Isn't that like...the first step?
    10-23-09 04:58 PM
    OH, I think I figured out his problem. He hasn't thrown his BlackBerry at the wall yet. Isn't that like...the first step?
    That and giving it away to some needy person
    10-23-09 05:09 PM
    it sounds like your card formatted it self, or was in some other way over written
    10-24-09 01:04 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD