Its not available on Q10 only Z10 and Z30. And the version of waze in BlackBerry app world is so outdated. They stopped supporting BlackBerry after google bought them.

Posted via CB10
    I will check this out on Q10.
    As to an outdated version, it doesn't matter. It works perfectly. With updated Google services.
    Also 1 Mobile Market would allow you to upgrade to the latest version of Waze. It's still an amazing map application.
    if it works perfectly in India, it will work in America.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 01:13 PM
    one more thing I completely forgot. How do I transfer all my contacts that are stored within my phone (not in google or on the sim card) into BB?
    02-15-14 04:02 PM
    one more thing I completely forgot. How do I transfer all my contacts that are stored within my phone (not in google or on the sim card) into BB?
    By using an app called device switch available on play store, app world and BlackBerry world.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.2141, Z30, Z10, iP5, SGS3
    02-15-14 04:07 PM
    By using an app called device switch available on play store, app world and BlackBerry world.

great, thats it!

thank you everyone, will be getting my Q10 soon
    02-16-14 01:29 PM
    great, thats it!

thank you everyone, will be getting my Q10 soon
    Have fun!

02-16-14 01:50 PM
    Hi again,

bought my q10 yesterday and I have some trouble with a few things, hope you can help me sort it out:
    - added my gmail acc to hub, but there is no AllMail folder in it, so I cant see all the emails I have archived during the past weeks from my Inbox to Allmail, I have to go through the labels/directories to see them, which is annoying. Any tips how to access archived mail (AllMail)?

- the Hub is not showing all Incoming conversation for some reason when there are multiple replies and sends. for instance: i have received an email, replied to it, got a reply and replied to it again. the hub is only showing my 2 replies (with a check sign icon) but not the original received mail, which i can only read if i scroll down through my sent mail. what am i doing wrong?

- i have installed snap and installed playchess, but when i launch it, at the bottom of the screen there is the black menu bar with the back key on the left and it doesnt disappear, so it effectively makes the app useless as it takes away ~20% of the screen res and shrinks the app to such a small res that is cant be used (chess board). can i get rid of the lower menu bar?

- syncing takes ages. i have added a calendar event into my google calendar and it took almost 10minutes for it to appear in my q10 and vice versa. i have found a setting for sync and i set it to the lowest possible amount (5mins) but still taking ~10. i was used for sync within 10secs from my htc.. anything can be done about this?

- same goes for email sync. it arrives instantly to both my gmail desktop and q10 but when i delete that mail, reply to it etc on my desktop, it takes again long lasting minutes for the changes to appear on the q10.. how can i fix this?

thanks for your help
    Tomas
    03-22-14 02:57 AM
    First of all. Which OS are you on.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    03-22-14 02:59 AM

- the Hub is not showing all Incoming conversation for some reason when there are multiple replies and sends. for instance: i have received an email, replied to it, got a reply and replied to it again. the hub is only showing my 2 replies (with a check sign icon) but not the original received mail, which i can only read if i scroll down through my sent mail. what am i doing wrong?
    On the hub right menu tap settings, then display and actions, then top item change to conversations, I have it this was and get both my send and received on Gmail

Oldschool BBer coming back from Android (hopefully)-img_20140322_094631.png

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 04:49 AM
    First of all. Which OS are you on.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141

On the hub right menu tap settings, then display and actions, then top item change to conversations, I have it this was and get both my send and received on Gmail

Posted via CB10
    its still not showing the replies, just my sent msgs..
    03-22-14 06:10 AM
    Hi again,

bought my q10 yesterday and I have some trouble with a few things, hope you can help me sort it out:
    - added my gmail acc to hub, but there is no AllMail folder in it, so I cant see all the emails I have archived during the past weeks from my Inbox to Allmail, I have to go through the labels/directories to see them, which is annoying. Any tips how to access archived mail (AllMail)?
    Go into the individual email account page in the Hub (instead of just the main Hub page), click on the drop down arrow on the blue bar at the top, long press on your AllMail folder, and then choose Enable Folder Sync. I think that should get it working for ya...

If you set it to conversation style, as described above, it will only show the most recent email in your main hub but, once you click on that, it should show you your sent emails and all the replies.

- i have installed snap and installed playchess, but when i launch it, at the bottom of the screen there is the black menu bar with the back key on the left and it doesnt disappear, so it effectively makes the app useless as it takes away ~20% of the screen res and shrinks the app to such a small res that is cant be used (chess board). can i get rid of the lower menu bar?
    I'm not 100% sure this works on the Q10 (I have a Z10) but try swiping down from the top - you should see something come down that says "Hide bar"

- syncing takes ages. i have added a calendar event into my google calendar and it took almost 10minutes for it to appear in my q10 and vice versa. i have found a setting for sync and i set it to the lowest possible amount (5mins) but still taking ~10. i was used for sync within 10secs from my htc.. anything can be done about this?

- same goes for email sync. it arrives instantly to both my gmail desktop and q10 but when i delete that mail, reply to it etc on my desktop, it takes again long lasting minutes for the changes to appear on the q10.. how can i fix this?
    Do you have Push enabled for that/those account(s)?

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 08:51 AM
35 12