I went to dinner with some friends this past Saturday night, two of whom have AT&T iPhone 4's, and the topic of conversation turned to the (stupid) "That's the Truth Truth" commercial from DirecTV. I hadn't heard of it, so I was asked if I could get YouTube on my phone, to which I replied "of course". Simultaneously, the three of us went to search for and play the video, and before EITHER of their iPhones could retrieve the launch page for the commercial, my BlackBerry was PLAYING the video. They were stunned...I was pleased. Maybe I will be able to limp into 2012 with my trusty-yet-much-maligned Storm riding in my pocket after all.
    08-08-11 08:41 AM
    08-08-11 08:53 AM
    Not really saying much. At&t is terrible!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-11 09:18 AM
    I thought about posting there but thought this would be of good general interest since it's not every day you get to feel good about your two-year-old 'Berry, Storm or otherwise, hanging in with a iPhone 4...even if it's on a different network. Am I wrong?
    08-08-11 10:09 AM
    You have a point there for sure...Saturday and Sunday, my wife could not even make calls with her iPhone 4. She could hear callers, but they couldn't hear her. Spent an hour on the phone with them yesterday and they did their darndest to disavow any network issues. Yet mysteriously, the problem cleared up today.
    08-08-11 10:11 AM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL, you got that right.

I thought about posting there but thought this would be of good general interest since it's not every day you get to feel good about your two-year-old 'Berry, Storm or otherwise, hanging in with a iPhone 4...even if it's on a different network. Am I wrong?
    Either one I guess. I just didn't know if you saw the Raves forum.
    08-08-11 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD