I have a strange occurence that keeps happening on my blackberry and I was wondering if anyone else gets the same thing. I have a couple of emails that keep coming back to my blackberry. I delete them and they come back another time. Sometimes a few days later...sometimes a week later. The email is always the same email and its originally from at least 5 years ago. Well before I ever used a blackberry. Its werid, but not annoying. I was just wondering if anyone knows whats happening.
    03-07-11 02:51 PM
    I have a strange occurence that keeps happening on my blackberry and I was wondering if anyone else gets the same thing. I have a couple of emails that keep coming back to my blackberry. I delete them and they come back another time. Sometimes a few days later...sometimes a week later. The email is always the same email and its originally from at least 5 years ago. Well before I ever used a blackberry. Its werid, but not annoying. I was just wondering if anyone knows whats happening.
    I got one a few weeks ago from my ISP. It was dated friday, December 31, 2004. I received it on my BlackBerry but what was odd is the email address is not one that I ever set up for use with my BlackBerry. I hadn't used that address in more than 5 years either, and couldn't access it now even if I wanted to.
    03-07-11 10:39 PM
    I have noticed this happening too. Emails are from years before I had a Blackberry. I thought it was just happening to me.
    03-07-11 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD