Hello i have a user who had a weird problem with his blackberry. He is the only one that had this happen to out of 70+ users. We are running GroupWise 7.0.3 and have the BlackBerry Manager 4.1.4.28 below is his issue.

"Yesterday, between 2:12 pm and 2:18 pm, my BlackBerry (or the GroupWise system) decided to regurgitate about a hundred e-mails from the last three weeks of April. They all just flooded in during a 6-minute period, and I have no clue why that would happen. These are all old e-mails I read two months ago, between April 11 and April 30. They now appear between other e-mails on my BlackBerry that came in on June 23rd. I checked my GroupWise trash, junk folder and regular e-mail folder, thinking I might have somehow clicked and dragged something to start the avalanche, but everything looks as it should."

Is there an explenation to this? Ive looked around online and could not find an explanation for it. Is there anyone one that might know?
    06-26-08 12:01 PM
    One way it can happen is when a user or system admin loads an old backup, either by mistake, or because the system's gotten corrupted. In that case, the messages may be undeletable from the device. Here's a link to a procedure for dealing with them in that case.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f33/can...-method-39978/
    06-26-08 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD