If and when BlackBerry Consumer Device Production and Support ends, here's a possible place to donate your old BlackBerry Device in Commemoration to the Severed Ties to BlackBerry .
    Maybe they'll get their own wing in the museum. Personally, I'm holding on to my BlackBerry for as long as I can.

Art Of Breakups: Museum Enshrines Relics Of Relationships Past : NPR - Art Of Breakups: Museum Enshrines Relics Of Relationships Past : NPR

Museum of Broken Relationships FAQs

Posted via CB10
    03-05-16 11:36 AM
    I will keep my BlackBerrys.
    03-05-16 12:50 PM
    I am not sure if future generations wants to experience of using a Storm ;-)
    Last edited by Ronindan; 03-06-16 at 07:48 AM.
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-05-16 01:09 PM
    I'll keep mine, mark my words, in a few decades they're worth thousands of dollars.
    FahedAlDerbi likes this.
    03-05-16 11:03 PM
    I'll keep mine, mark my words, in a few decades they're worth thousands of dollars.
    Marked.

*C5303
    JeepBB, Ronindan and Wybrem like this.
    03-05-16 11:31 PM
    Marked.

*C5303
    Yeah, keep that one marked. Good comedic relief in the future.
    03-06-16 07:09 AM
    Hurrah, I'm rich!

I have a dozen or more old phones, tablets, pdas, etc up in my loft - some already a decade old. Who do I see to get my millions?
    bakron1 and Wybrem like this.
    03-08-16 02:23 AM
    The funny part is that here in the USA most all of the young folks have never heard of Blackberry and have been raised on iPhones and Galaxies.

I have kept my first Blackberry and my trusty 7100i Nextel unit because it will always be my favorite Blackberry and I traveled the world using it. I am sorry to say, but the Blackberry brand has all but disappeared from the landscape here and that's a shame for a brand that once dominated the landscape here.

What's ironic about all of this is that at one point in time when you used a Blackberry and had the @blackberry.net email address your where considered a professional. How quickly things change when you don't listen to the consumer and fail to deliver the products they asked for in a timely manner. Oh well.
    Last edited by bakron1; 03-08-16 at 06:51 AM.
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-08-16 04:48 AM
    You'd be better off selling it and putting the money in the bank if it's going to be decades

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 09:23 AM
  10. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    The funny part is that here in the USA most all of the young folks have never heard of Blackberry and have been raised on iPhones and Galaxies.

I have kept my first Blackberry and my trusty 7100i Nextel unit because it will always be my favorite Blackberry and I traveled the world using it. I am sorry to say, but the Blackberry brand has all but disappeared from the landscape here and that's a shame for a brand that once dominated the landscape here.

What's ironic about all of this is that at one point in time when you used a Blackberry and had the @blackberry.net email address your where considered a professional. How quickly things change when you don't listen to the consumer and fail to deliver the products they asked for in a timely manner. Oh well.
    Yeah..interesting to see the movie "the big short" with everyone carrying a blackberry! Ah' fond memories of my bold 9900.....

From my awesome Passport

Posted via CB10
    03-08-16 09:44 AM
    Just like the (really) old Macs are worth more than their weight it gold now... :-D

Long enough, when all the other ones are in the bin... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    03-08-16 03:04 PM
    Hurrah, I'm rich!

I have a dozen or more old phones, tablets, pdas, etc up in my loft - some already a decade old. Who do I see to get my millions?
    Not long enough, ... he said a few decades... :-D

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    03-08-16 03:05 PM