whats teh deal ith you adding me to BBM then deleting me? This makes the second person that's done it withint the last three days.. right ater you ask for pics u delete. is that all anyones worried about is pics?
    02-24-09 08:50 AM
    They ask you or you ask them for pics.

It happens... move on to the next PIN.
    02-24-09 08:53 AM
    they ask m, ROFL

i do but its just annoying to aaccept them when they just delete u before u even say how r u looool
    02-24-09 08:55 AM
    Indeed Duvi. I do not take deletes personally. Just keep it moving. They are just missing out. Although, there was that one that got away. sniffle sniffle.
    Last edited by Crackberrykills; 02-24-09 at 02:04 PM.
    02-24-09 08:55 AM
    they ask m, ROFL

i do but its just annoying to aaccept them when they just delete u before u even say how r u looool
    I hear you, but what can you do. That is never cool though.
    02-24-09 08:56 AM
    lol no its not... i don't take it personally i guess, just irritating, rofl... it's liek.. UHHHHHHH fien be that way, haha
    02-24-09 08:57 AM
    Ha ha ha, yeah.
    02-24-09 09:02 AM
    Don't feel bad. You don't know these people for real... Just move on.

And to anyone who has sent me their PIN in a message. I am not ignoring you. I't's just that I have never used my bb messenger. I am just use to my yahoo messenger. I will get around to using BB msgr soon and I will hit you up!
    02-24-09 09:15 AM
    I had this happen today, but I'm glad. The guy was a little strange. I was getting a bad vibe from him. He asked me for a picture. I didn't have one so I guess since he couldn't see me he didn't want to talk to me.

Don't take it personally. Maybe you weren't kinky enough? ROFL j/k
    02-24-09 10:56 AM
    This is one of the reasons I never even considered having BB messenger on my BB. I have my Yahoo Messenger and am very happy with that. If I really feel like I need more BS in my life I may add BB messenger. Until then, its looking like facebook and Yahoo is good enough.

~Jazzi~

02-24-09 01:05 PM
    apparently its mostly about looks.
    02-24-09 01:11 PM
    haha yeah i guess people get pretty caught up with the whole looks thing, i personally don't add people on bbm that i don't know in real life... it's simpler that way
    02-24-09 01:19 PM
    You seriously started a thread about this? If they delete you then they delete you. If someone asks for your pic then you know what it's about. Just move on.
    02-24-09 01:28 PM
    Aye just keep rolling...... I delete people all the time and I have been deleted as well. Just keep on truckin I dont take any of this personally, I hope they dont either.
    02-24-09 01:31 PM
    I honestly don't care about who deletes me from their BBM, I've had it happened to me a few times; for no apparent reason, I've never been asked for a picture anyway. If someone send me a request i accept it and talk as long as they want and when it stops it just stops (there are far worst things to worry about).

<P.O.E 1983>: I don't think you should worry about what threads <mcdanielnc89> comes up with. You have the option of ignoring them. However, i do agree with the second half of your statement.
    02-24-09 01:59 PM

<P.O.E 1983>: I don't think you should worry about what threads <mcdanielnc89> comes up with. You have the option of ignoring them.
    And I also have the option of speaking my mind. Once you open up a thread on here that really has nothing to do with the actual device, the OP is subject to different feedback. No matter the OP, they should be aware of that.
    02-24-09 02:07 PM
    And I also have the option of speaking my mind. Once you open up a thread on here that really has nothing to do with the actual device, the OP is subject to different feedback. No matter the OP, they should be aware of that.
    It's my understanding that CB is not just a helpful tool, but also a unifying tool. One that can be used to bring people who share a common interest (BLACKBERRIES) together. I didn't know it's also suppose to be a tool used for insulting people... But i guess you learn something new everyday, right?
    02-24-09 02:24 PM
    It's my understanding that CB is not just a helpful tool, but also a unifying tool. One that can be used to bring people who share a common interest (BLACKBERRIES) together. I didn't know it's also suppose to be a tool used for insulting people... But i guess you learn something new everyday, right?
    That's all correct. But I'd like for you to exactly point out the "insult" that I made.
    02-24-09 03:14 PM
    I stand corrected... i may have possibly used the wrong word, but the point is you were being "obnoxious" bud.
    02-24-09 03:20 PM
    I stand corrected... i may have possibly used the wrong word, but the point is you were being "obnoxious" bud.
    Welcome to CB
    02-24-09 03:21 PM
    Welcome to CB
    Oh, I already know... LOL. I'm procrastinating as much as possible, I'm at work until very late tonight.
    02-24-09 03:28 PM
    geeeze, lol...I was just new to BBM and wanted others to talk to on it haha.. but seems they all wanted looks over freinds i gues id? rofl.. I don't reall care honestly, but its annoying hae to take the time to accept them when they just delete you, LOL.. but life goes on haha.
    02-25-09 12:52 AM
    I hate it when the same person keeps deleting me. This has happen to me with a cpl dif ppl. Then I add and get deleted again and again.. So I feel your anger I just wish my mom and dad would leave on their BBM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 08:16 AM
    I delete and get deleted all the time. I get guys from India and such asking for pictures and wanting "sexy time" and you know, I am not into that, so I delete them.
    02-25-09 08:23 AM
    I too have deleted and been deleted. On the plus side I've made a couple of friends on BBM. Use it or don't but it's always a good plan to PM a bit before giving out your PIN.
    What got me was the comment about the device. This forum is about way more than the actual device. It is a chance to gain or share info about all things Berry. BBM definitely qualifies!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 08:34 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD