I have a bunch of Blackberrys! Some are in better shape than others though.
    BlackBerry Q10, 9900, 9000, 8800, 8310, 9105.
    I want to collect more! Specifically 9900's, they are the best phone.
    schlemer likes this.
    04-21-16 05:50 PM
    I don't consider myself a hoarder. I buy devices because I love the OS and want to try out the different ones. I have a pile of OS7 devices, but of course love the BB10 experience.

I have the following devices that run BB10:
    - AT&T Passport (what I use the most)
    - Unlocked Classic
    - Verizon z30
    - Bell z10
    schlemer likes this.
    04-21-16 06:37 PM
    Currently have a Passport OG, Classic, and 8320. I'm looking to buy a Passport SE, Classic, and 9900. Still Too expensive for the SE, for m 2nd Classic, I'm close to buying one. I was just on Amazon before seeing this post lol. I am being influenced by this thread to click on buy it now. For the 9900 still looking for that "real" unbranded version.
    schlemer likes this.
    04-21-16 07:12 PM
    My device collection in descending order Priv- Passport SE-Passport Black - Z30 - Z10 - Torch - 9900. I expect them to last for a decade.
    For me BB10 will not be dead but alive for many years till these devices lasts.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    sir , Great to see such enthusiasm from a fellow Indian. cheers
    04-22-16 01:17 AM
    I literally only need my phone to dial out, text, and receive emails; everything else is irrelevant. I'm using a BlackBerry Classic and I'm never going to get a new phone, unless I get a Porch� Design, of course.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music
    schlemer and anon(8719892) like this.
    04-22-16 01:42 AM
    This post is not for those who are happy with their Android/iOS/Windows devices. If you are happy that you moved on to bigger and better things, GREAT! If you really need Facebook, Whatsapp etc. It's understandable and I can not blame the masses for being upset.

This is for those who are enamored with their BB10 devices. The ones that are happy with peek and flow. Those who are still addicted to their little "Crackberry" units. Simplicity and elegance with the best input method on the market today. Everything that our trusty little companions can do in order to keep us moving. No more, no less.

So here is the big question. Who's Hoarding because they are not ready, willing or able to move on?
    Photos encouraged.

*This is meant to be a fun post.
    I am using meanwhile two blackberrys, the one, the best I ever had: my Passport, a travel Maschine, the other, my priv, very nice to communicate in Facebook ... I am filmmaker and sometimes I have to use a Phone best accu - this is Passport, and sometimes I use to communicate about my projects ... Via Facebook...
    schlemer and IndianTiwari like this.
    04-22-16 03:22 AM
    I have a mostly-working Q10 that's three years old and only now starting to seem long in the tooth, but as long as it works I could use it easily another couple of years. However, for hoarding reasons, I'm upgrading to a classic and keeping the Q10 in reserve. I might eventually buy a Passport. Eventually I know I will have to move onto something else, but maybe in a few years we'd have moved on from what iOS and Android are now?
    schlemer likes this.
    04-22-16 06:10 AM
    THANK YOU for creating this thread! BB10 hoarding - guilty of that. Below is my fleet of BB10 phones. I've also got another dozen BB OS legacy phones as well (the Curve 8900 is still my fave of that bunch).

OK, who's hoarding?-bb10_phones.jpg

The Z10, Q10s and Q5 have been relegated to antique status. I never use them anymore but still like to admire them as examples of fine BB hardware engineering. I really wish the Z10 had a better battery as that phone, IMO, still has the best form factor.

The white Passport is getting close to going to antique status. I've not given it much love ever since picking up the Passport SE just before Christmas 2015. I loved the PP SE and it was my daily driver for work right up until my company blocked BB out of their MDM plans. I still keep the PP SE active around the house as a WIFI device.

The Classic used to be my weekend driver (using my personal phone # SIM) but ever since I started using the Sony Z5, I've gotten addicted to the BB VKB so have gone back to using the Z30 as my weekend driver. The Z30 was such an under-appreciated device and still holds up incredibly well despite being a two years old.

TL/DR: I love BB10 and am saddened by its slow death (in terms of no new phones on the roadmap) but will continue to admire and use these phones for as long as I can!
    Last edited by Fret Madden; 04-22-16 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Off topic removed
    schlemer, cbosdell, Tatwi and 1 others like this.
    04-22-16 09:14 AM
    [warn]Remember folks, this thread is about the devices you have. This is not an "I'm leaving" thread, we have one of those already. Keep it on topic. [/warn]
    04-22-16 09:32 AM
    Still rocking a Z10. Put a longer life battery in it. No problem making it last through the day. Best form fitting phone. One hand operation is great.
    04-22-16 10:20 AM
    Thanks Shoaib.
    04-22-16 11:16 AM
    THANK YOU for creating this thread! BB10 hoarding - guilty of that. Below is my fleet of BB10 phones. I've also got another dozen BB OS legacy phones as well (the Curve 8900 is still my fave of that bunch).
    You're most welcome. I want to also thank the majority of you guys and gals who have kept this thread fun and upbeat. I really didn't expect the awesome responses. Like some of you, I just don't have a need to move on to another device.
    You guys make it perfectly fine to hoard, I mean collect Blackberry devices.

Thanks also to the mods who have so diligently kept this thread on point. It's most appreciated.

Posted via my awesome Blackberry
    04-22-16 01:23 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB10_Phones.jpg 
Views:	787 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	397900

The Z10, Q10s and Q5 have been relegated to antique status. I never use them anymore but still like to admire them as examples of fine BB hardware engineering. I really wish the Z10 had a better battery as that phone, IMO, still has the best form factor.

The white Passport is getting close to going to antique status. I've not given it much love ever since picking up the Passport SE just before Christmas 2015. I loved the PP SE and it was my daily driver for work right up until my company blocked BB out of their MDM plans. I still keep the PP SE active around the house as a WIFI device.

The Classic used to be my weekend driver (using my personal phone # SIM) but ever since I started using the Sony Z5, I've gotten addicted to the BB VKB so have gone back to using the Z30 as my weekend driver. The Z30 was such an under-appreciated device and still holds up incredibly well despite being a two years old.

TL/DR: I love BB10 and am saddened by its slow death (in terms of no new phones on the roadmap) but will continue to admire and use these phones for as long as I can!
    That is quite a awesome line up indeed. Congratulations!! I have hoarded 4 BB10 devices. Two Passports, Z30 and Z10 one each. Hail BlackBerry 10 !! As long as these devices are alive BlackBerry 10 will always be rocking. All credit to OP for creating a superb thread.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    04-22-16 02:37 PM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BB10_Phones.jpg 
Views:	787 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	397900

A beautiful assembly!

Posted via CB10
    anon(9742832) likes this.
    04-22-16 03:59 PM
    It's mostly in my signature. The only one missing is the Q10 that I traded for the extra Z30.
    Possibly will add a Priv in the future.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>
    bunky1971 likes this.
    04-22-16 04:15 PM
    Sticking around until both my Passports Q10's Bold 9900 9310 and 8520 cease to operate.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 Q10SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576 Posted via CB
    04-22-16 09:44 PM
    Got my Leap, Z10, Q10, and a Z30.

I love all of them, but I use my Z10 as a daily phone. It gives me a very nice battery life with its 3800mah extended battery. I also use a Card ninja wallet attached to the back.

And my other phones are a joy to use and look at of course. I lend them out when my friends and families visit me from other countries
    Attached Thumbnails OK, who's hoarding?-win_20160422_22_18_53_pro.jpg   OK, who's hoarding?-win_20160422_22_19_10_pro.jpg  
    04-23-16 12:24 AM
    Got my Leap, Z10, Q10, and a Z30.

I love all of them, but I use my Z10 as a daily phone. It gives me a very nice battery life with its 3800mah extended battery. I also use a Card ninja wallet attached to the back.

And my other phones are a joy to use and look at of course. I lend them out when my friends and families visit me from other countries
    Wow, this could start up a whole new thread. Battery hoarding, jk .
    04-23-16 05:31 AM
    how about accessory hoarding too, I mean things like original BB accessory only, things like the VM-605, HS-250, sync-pods, cases with BB logo and so on ;-D
    here is my little zoo of addon toys ;-P

OK, who's hoarding?-img_20160424_084354.jpg

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    schlemer, skstrials and bunky1971 like this.
    04-24-16 01:44 AM
    I might be a battery hoarder. I even have a battery bundle for my sold Q10.
    In a pinch I can plug one of my charged battery bundles into my Z30 and squeeze them into my holster!! (yes, I have done that).
    The biggest problem is keeping everything charged!!
    As an aside. How do you store phones with non-removable batteries? Even if you put them away charged, they are drained in a week.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>
    04-24-16 09:59 AM
    Battery hoarding would be my main worry. Especially for Passport, because it's non-swappable. Needs device disassembly for a new one. I'm not sure whether or if we get remanufactured ones in a few years... :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    anon(8719892) likes this.
    04-24-16 10:16 PM
    I've got reserve Leaps & Z30's which I am hoovering up for �100>�130 in the UK. Powerful phones for only double what you pay for a decent entry level burner these days.

I've got some old 9720's as workhorses too.

Even when BB10 goes it wont bother me as long as I can make calls & text. BBM is a bonus. The old apps should work for a while most are two years old now that I use without updating.
    schlemer likes this.
    04-27-16 04:44 PM
97 ... 234