Ok my storm has officially died im going to get a new phone tday any advice on what phone would be a good replacement? I have Verizon.
    Droid?
    Storm 2?

ANY advice is so appreciated

Gil
    09-02-10 07:39 AM
    Love my Storm but of late, I've had a number of calls I tried to answer but the phone was hung (tiny clock). I've been getting a java exception. The phone's taken a forced reset/pulled battery every few days.
    My contracts up and the DROID X is in the mail. The X because of the larger screen, soft keyboard, and slim size. It seems to do all the things the 2 and incredible does.
    The only thing I hate is the new two.
    09-02-10 07:47 AM
    I'd go Droid 2 if I were in your shoes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 08:40 AM
    I'd go for the droid 2 as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-10 08:54 AM
    Ok my storm has officially died im going to get a new phone tday any advice on what phone would be a good replacement? I have Verizon.
    Droid?
    Storm 2?

Gil
    I would skip Storm2, there's talk of a Refresh coming soon: same thing just 512MB of app memory.
    09-02-10 08:58 AM
    Droid?
    Storm 2?

Gil
    Because you need a phone today I hate to say it but the Driod is probably your best bet.

the Storm2 is an end of life device with a refresh coming soon, and LTE coming in 2011, so I can't with good faith say buy a Storm2.

if you can buy a Used Storm/Strom2 for cheap, that would be the route I WOULD go and save my upgrade for a "latest and greatest" phone
    09-02-10 09:11 AM
    look for a replacement phone till Storm 3 comes out i say. As for the Droid X I went to get one till I seen the size of this thing. I'm sure the battery doesn't last long. One more question i had, how the heck am I gonna go out girling and dancing with that brick in my pocket? So I cant wait till Storm 3 comes out. Anyone got any ideas when? lol
    09-02-10 10:15 AM
    U could always try the droid 2 or x or the HTC Dinc and if you didn't like the droid platform maybe by the end of your 30 days the storm refresh would be out with os6 on it and you will be set!! It would be a great way for you to check out android
    09-02-10 10:49 AM
    Try an old Curve to tidde you over until the S4 comes out.
    09-02-10 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD