The other day I found a first 10 things I should do once I get my new BB.

The UPS wonderboys have delivered the new 8100 and now that I have admitted my addiction and actually want to sharpen my thumb skillz I cannot seem to find how to delete the unwanted ringtones/pictures/videos to free up space before the mem card is purchased.

Can some pleaze help a lazy CB addict stop his heap from spinning........
    03-06-08 11:52 PM
    03-06-08 11:53 PM
    Ok Sir....goto Options>>Advanced Options>> Applications >> then remove what you don't want.
    hope this helps......Thanks Crack berry
    The other day I found a first 10 things I should do once I get my new BB.

The UPS wonderboys have delivered the new 8100 and now that I have admitted my addiction and actually want to sharpen my thumb skillz I cannot seem to find how to delete the unwanted ringtones/pictures/videos to free up space before the mem card is purchased.

Can some pleaze help a lazy CB addict stop his heap from spinning........
    03-06-08 11:55 PM
    you should just have to go into the media application and select music, ringtones, pictures...etc....and then hit the blackberry button and delete should appear in the menu.
    03-06-08 11:56 PM
    follow the link that cj gave you. some apps and the preloaded wallpaper cant be deleted from just going to media and selecting delete.
    03-07-08 12:29 AM
    Thanks all!

The reason I got stuck and needed help is because the BB button would not give me the delete option when a wallpaper or such needed to go.

I appreciate the link.
    03-07-08 06:55 AM
    how do I delete the preloaded pictures?
    I followed the link given, and deleted all the junks, but the preloaded pictures are still there. and they have padlock symbol on each and everyone of them so I can't manually delete them
    03-07-08 11:26 AM
    in that link there is a file called media320_240.cod or something similar to that. You need to remove that into the unwanted folder in the java folder
    03-07-08 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD