....I NEED to get this off my chest!
    I want my Blackberry back....NOW! I've been a bb user for...IDK, sence the 8300. I just love the 9810. For the last month I used it, I stopped using the slider. The touch screen k/p (for me) was more accurate and faster. Then I told my 17y/o daughter she could have any phone she wanted because she's a ninja......my inspiration. (she spent 49 days in a hospital and missed 64 days of school and still maintained a 4.0 gpa) Anyway, she picks a GS2. She let me take it for a spin for an hour and I fell in love with it. NOT the OS, but the phone. The huge touch screen and, yeah, the huge touch screen.
    I picked one up and had it for about 12 hours....sold it for the same price I bought it for. Went back to my 9810 but couldn't forget the "huge touch screen". I did some research and found a droid that had LED notifications, VVM and synced w/Outlook. I bought it. It does everything my 9810 does....it just does it differently......and it seems like you need an app for everything.
    Bedside mode: not the same as BB. Phone # reverse look up:need an app. Email: Gmail sux azz!!!! There are some other BB features the droid doesn't have, but I can't think of them right now.The only thing that keeps me on the droid I now use is the "huge touch screen" I wish the BB OS could go on this handset I'm currently using....but it can't!!!
    RIM...Hiens....DROP BB10 NOW.....I AM BEGGING YOU...h*ll, drop a 4.5" all touch w/OS7 & I'm there!!!!

so....I very IMPATIENTLY await the release of BB10 and the London.....or anything you wanna drop....JUST GIVE ME MY BB BACK!!!!!!

ok....I'm done
    BrizzadMan likes this.
    01-27-12 09:35 PM
    If BB10 isnt on a large and bright and vivid and beautiful touch screen i think lots of people are gonna be choked. Apple seems to be the only company who can get away with tiny screens. I wouldnt be able to switch from blackberry, android annoys me and dont even get me started on the iphone but i strongly agree on the larger touch screen. When they drop a Bold BB10 phone it had better be the biggest screen size ever lol. touch keyboard isnt my thing.........well not now but maybe when the first BB10 hits the market
    01-27-12 09:47 PM
    Don't worry the bb10 london will be perfect for you eh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-12 10:17 PM
    Don't worry the bb10 london will be perfect for you eh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm thinkin it will....I just want it NOW!!!! Im really not too fond of the droid OS.....but I just can't take the puny screen...
    01-27-12 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD