Please can anyone help with email issues? Keeps asking me to update my passwords for my accounts, inclusive of facebook. Happens at least 3 to 4 times daily. Please help me get rid of this issue. Thanks
    10-11-13 12:19 AM
    try to delete your email accounts and add them again later. This happened to my yahoo account several times the other week, if i'm not mistaken. But it is ok now.
    10-11-13 12:23 AM
    Seems lots of folks have reported it correlating with moving from WiFi to cellular and back a lot (ie. lots external IP address changes). Have you tried only using cellular data as much as possible? See if it still happens?

Are you running one of the latest leaks or an early version of BB 10?
    10-11-13 12:29 AM
    This has always happened with my @me.com accounts. To the point that I don't them anymore.

It happens on all non-Apple products.

BlackBerry Bold 9900; Q10; Z10 [BBM#6]
    10-11-13 12:43 AM
    Apparently Google records your wifi access points and login details in order to streamline device changing (re: associating your Google account with a newly acquired device) and AP changes.
    Yes they store this in the cloud for you.
    But yes, changing access points will break a secure (https) login session when a site like FB uses ssl as the standard in a lot of cases.
    The password changes may just be a security measure on the part of the particular site.

Z10 via CB10
    10-11-13 12:56 AM