I guess RIMM didn't use there 3rd rate search engine. So she's sulking. Going to switch their corporate phone away from BlackBerry.

Whatever, RIMM isn't going to care. Yahoo is going out of business soon anyway.

Don't let the door hit you in the on your way out, Marissa.
    09-17-12 02:53 AM
    Yeah I just read on twitter that their IT dept is dropping support for blackberrys.

That sucks for employees that are actually still using berrys.

Sent from my Bold using Tapatalk
    09-17-12 03:06 AM
    Yahoo is going out of business soon anyway.
    I'm sure a lot of people are thinking the same thing about RIM. I think you might be missing the glaring fact that Mayer isn't even considering to put BB10 on the list of options. With that sort of mentality of not even allowing the employees the option to decide might be a crystal ball on the selling success of bb10 in the states.
    09-17-12 07:46 AM
    I guess RIMM didn't use there 3rd rate search engine. So she's sulking. Going to switch their corporate phone away from BlackBerry.

RIM is more likely to be out of business before Yahoo.
    09-17-12 07:59 AM

Yahoo, it would seem is the second/third biggest search engine depends on how you view it, so yeah 2nd or 3rd rate.

Blackberry is behind, Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows Phone, possibly others. Making it what 5th ranked.
    Yahoo seems to be slipping downhill a lot slower than BB also

your thought processes seem a bit skewed, especially for one with so Clear Eyes ;-)

J
    09-17-12 08:39 AM
    RIM is more likely to be out of business before Yahoo.
    Really? You felt you had to add this ... why? And, pray, upon what do you base your infinite wisdom?

Given your post history, I'm amazed that you are still trawling the forums to find a place to post!

ps ... never mind. I'll stop feeding now.
    09-17-12 08:40 AM
    09-17-12 09:25 AM
    Yeah I just read on twitter that their IT dept is dropping support for blackberrys.

That sucks for employees that are actually still using berrys.

When I saw that they were going to allow three different OS's, I thought "poor IT". From a single highly supportable ecosystem to three quasi-supportable systems. "ooh boy".
    09-17-12 09:33 AM
    Yahoo, it would seem is the second/third biggest search engine depends on how you view it, so yeah 2nd or 3rd rate.

Blackberry is behind, Android, iOS, Symbian, Windows Phone, possibly others. Making it what 5th ranked.
    Yahoo seems to be slipping downhill a lot slower than BB also

your thought processes seem a bit skewed, especially for one with so Clear Eyes ;-)

J
    Symbian? I hadn't heard that. I thought Microsoft was struggling to wrestle the number 3 spot from RIMM.

What are your sources?
    09-17-12 09:36 AM
    Really? You felt you had to add this ... why? And, pray, upon what do you base your infinite wisdom?

Given your post history, I'm amazed that you are still trawling the forums to find a place to post!

ps ... never mind. I'll stop feeding now.

I would tell you, but it's against my policy to educate the lazy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    09-17-12 09:38 AM
    09-17-12 10:21 AM
    How did this turn into an argument? Lol

*sits back and grabs cup of popcorn*

09-17-12 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD