t-mobile have given me a free ringtone and everytime i end a call or the other person ends a call it shouts out mr.t!!! "FOOL GET SOME NUTS ARGGGHHH" haha its so funny but it does it even when its on silent and it's going to get me into trouble when i go back to work monday! i have deleted it and i have restarted my phone but it still does it .... any ideas gratefully received confused :x
    11-19-11 03:26 PM
    t-mobile have given me a free ringtone and everytime i end a call or the other person ends a call it shouts out mr.t!!! "FOOL GET SOME NUTS ARGGGHHH" haha its so funny but it does it even when its on silent and it's going to get me into trouble when i go back to work monday! i have deleted it and i have restarted my phone but it still does it .... any ideas gratefully received confused :x
    If it is in your ringtone folder under your media folder you can delete it. If you are having trouble deleting it this way which you should not, then load up BBSAK, read outthe contents of your device and delete it from there.
    11-19-11 04:03 PM
    I'm not sure about this, but I think you have an app that's triggering that sound file to play. I did a little digging on BlackBerry App World and found an app that does exactly what you're describing. Check your BB for a similar application; hopefully that fixes the problem.
    11-20-11 08:35 PM
    Delete the app
    11-21-11 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD