I've spent many hours trolling this forum before I signed up to see what kind of people are on here. Alot of times when you sign up for a forum you get alot of people that are ... (sometimes both!). And I have yet to read a malicious, angry or belittling post by anyone.

Everyone is really helpful and willing to go out of their way to make everyone's experience here good. Thank you for that! I wish more forums were like this.
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 09-13-08 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Language. Keep it family friendly.
    09-13-08 05:40 PM
    Agreed!
    09-13-08 05:47 PM
    That's why after trolling for a few weeks I signed up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 05:49 PM
    Welcome to CB
    You should know by now wht language is used here to

09-13-08 05:56 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

We have something very special going here. Our common interest tends to select for professional people with a lot of responsibility and demands on their time.

For many of us, this is a relaxing break from the stress of a day. Being able to share a bit of what we have learned and keeping the excitement fresh keeps us coming back for more.

We are blessed with high ranking in Google. Any BlackBerry related question will return a link to our favorite site, usually at the top.

Newcomers are our life blood. Good thing BlackBerry is generating 25,000 every day.
    09-13-08 06:13 PM
    Welcome to cb.com. I also love this site and everybody that's in this site. CB.com is where I'm at everyday.

09-13-08 06:18 PM
    I'll assume this is directed at me--lol just kidding! I agree...now if only everyone here was over on the iTunes forum I use, ssooo many of my questions go unanswered
    09-13-08 06:24 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry. And I echo what you and everyone
    else has said.
    09-13-08 07:53 PM
    There are definitely alot of very helpful people on here. Your posts have helped me and thousands of others with our BB addiction.
    09-13-08 07:55 PM
    Well thank you for that 98% of what I know I learned right
    here. And I still learn new things all the time. That is the best
    part about CrackBerry. Everyone whether they have been here
    for a day or a year contribute.
    09-13-08 08:02 PM
    crackberry people are flippin awesome
    09-14-08 12:07 AM
    Welcome to CB, I agree.
    09-14-08 12:16 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!! You will learn a ton here... and the amount of knowledge is astounding!
    09-14-08 12:18 AM
    I agree with everyone!!! CB is a very special place
    09-14-08 12:22 AM
    welcome to cb!!
    thanks for the ups
    09-14-08 12:24 AM
    I like being nice to people in general. I think that's why I've fallen in love with this forum too.

09-14-08 12:28 AM
    Keep it up everyone. This is the place.

09-14-08 01:08 AM
    This is the first place I go when I need to search for resolutions to Blackberry issues for work and personal. I have always found what I needed right here! I just hope my grandchildren never find out I have a Crack "BERRY" addiction.
    09-14-08 06:37 AM
    I've spent many hours trolling this forum before I signed up to see what kind of people are on here. Alot of times when you sign up for a forum you get alot of people that are ... (sometimes both!). And I have yet to read a malicious, angry or belittling post by anyone.

Everyone is really helpful and willing to go out of their way to make everyone's experience here good. Thank you for that! I wish more forums were like this.
    I second that. The people on here are marvelous. Yet, there are a few bad apples every now and then. Just keep it moving and pretend they are not there. That is what I do anyway.
    09-14-08 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD