that was a funny one too, the wife didnt want to mess it up so i went to the barbers and the whole place was howling and wanting to know more about the goosechase
    Lol my hubby was like "don't spend money on this contest!" So other than gas I didn't lol. All the places I went to I begged for freebees("can you let me in for one little picture?") and I think that gave the whole contest an extra fun factor for me. At the salon I was like "please please do this it doesn't have to be pretty!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 10:18 PM
    I am so proud of all of you! Everyone did a great job, and it looks like you guys had tons of fun. I hope we do more of these in the future.

Thanks to the GooseChase team too. You guys went above and beyond to make this a great experience for everyone.

Watch the blogs over the next few days to see who won!!
    Magickal and diegonei like this.
    08-15-11 11:17 PM
    I just got the pictures e-mailed to me that I took. I'll throw them up when I get home from work. I had a blast doing all of this and can't wait for the next, I hope I came out on top after the reviews are done!!!!! I really don't feel like waiting until November for a 9900!

lol i keep telling my self to wait but some how i know im going out this weekend and picking up the 9900 only question is do i keep my torch or hand it down to the wife(still using 9000) will have to play with new one before i decide either way i know ill be welcoming a new 9900 into the house
    08-16-11 05:18 AM
    Lol my hubby was like "don't spend money on this contest!" So other than gas I didn't lol. All the places I went to I begged for freebees("can you let me in for one little picture?") and I think that gave the whole contest an extra fun factor for me. At the salon I was like "please please do this it doesn't have to be pretty!"

lmao truth be told I was in big need of a hair cut anyways it was one of those two birds with one stone lol, other then that all begging here too well had the wife ask for a few. pretty please just has so much more behind it from a smiling female then me, could "bat" my lashes all day and get no where lol
    Magickal likes this.
    08-16-11 05:24 AM
    lol i keep telling my self to wait but some how i know im going out this weekend and picking up the 9900 only question is do i keep my torch or hand it down to the wife(still using 9000) will have to play with new one before i decide either way i know ill be welcoming a new 9900 into the house
    Let the wife pick! She batted eye lashes for you! That's what a "gentleman" would do. Lol

snowman83 likes this.
    08-16-11 05:52 AM
    This looked like so much fun! Can't wait to see all the pics and the results. Good luck everyone!
    08-16-11 09:38 AM
    My favorite was getting my head shaved lol. That whole experience was too funny!
    Asked the girlfriend to shave the BB logo in to the back of my head and she said, "No, I will buy you a new BlackBerry before I do that." Still haven't seen that new BlackBerry Broken promises = shattered dreams.
    08-16-11 10:40 AM
    lmao truth be told I was in big need of a hair cut anyways it was one of those two birds with one stone lol, other then that all begging here too well had the wife ask for a few. pretty please just has so much more behind it from a smiling female then me, could "bat" my lashes all day and get no where lol
    i was just gonna go into a barber shop and see who was going to go bald anyways. Why not edge up bb logo on ur head ur going to take it all off anyways.
    Magickal likes this.
    08-16-11 04:02 PM
    Let the wife pick! She batted eye lashes for you! That's what a "gentleman" would do. Lol

lol this is true and only fair when you put it that way

but you know what the wife wants the wife gets.
    Magickal likes this.
    08-16-11 07:22 PM
    Yeah when I got done on Sunday the wife told me that after all the hard work and effort that I put into this, that if I win she's getting a new BlackBerry instead of me. HA! We'll see, maybe I'll buy her a case for the 9810 that she gets from AT&T in a week.
    Magickal likes this.
    08-16-11 09:41 PM
    Make sure you guys watch the blogs tomorrow!
    08-17-11 10:17 PM
    Make sure you guys watch the blogs tomorrow!
    YESSSSSSS!!!! *Anxiety sets in!*
    Magickal and snowman83 like this.
    08-17-11 10:55 PM
    lol I hope I at least got on the top 5 list. ""fingers crossed""
    snowman83 likes this.
    08-18-11 12:43 AM
    Can not wait for the standings!!! already put reminder tasks to check through out the day at work.

Good luck to all!!!!
    08-18-11 04:44 AM
    08-18-11 10:18 AM
    Yay! Thanks CB, GC, and everyone for competing hard! This was so much fun!!

Delirious D likes this.
    08-18-11 10:21 AM
    Do the winners recieve an email? or are they supposed to come forward. I'm not sure.
    08-20-11 10:13 PM
    Do the winners recieve an email? or are they supposed to come forward. I'm not sure.
    They said they would contact us via e-mail. Gratz on winning and your bundle(or soon to be bundle) of joy!

Last edited by Magickal; 08-21-11 at 09:20 AM.
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-21-11 09:09 AM
    They said they would contact us via e-mail. Gratz on winning and your bundle(or soon to be bundle) of joy!

o. ok.. Kause i'm STILL trying to figure out which email i used. (what a dork) lol

thank you. 86 more days!!! woop woop lol
    Magickal likes this.
    08-21-11 10:44 AM
    o. ok.. Kause i'm STILL trying to figure out which email i used. (what a dork) lol

thank you. 86 more days!!! woop woop lol
    Hint: It's the email you are registered with on CrackBerry lol. I'm not sure when emails will go out, if they haven't already.
    Magickal likes this.
    08-21-11 11:13 PM
170 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD