With all these talks of problems with phones and BBM and such, I felt it was time to have little fun. And so, from time to time, I shall make these fun threads. Keep in mind this is JUST for fun... Don't take this stuff too serious, and don't flame anyone for sharing their opinions. Thank you.

Well, I have 2 little theories of my own to post:

1) The "Leaked Software" theory - Let's be logical, RIM wouldn't allow software like BBM 5.0 to just get leaked. No. Its an attempt to learn the bugs without spending money on beta testers... Its the same with all the "leaked" OS's... All just RIM's way of saving a buck.

2) The "CIA" theory - Okay, this is the big one... Imagine if you will... your the CIA and you want to spy one EVERYONE in America... How? Well you'd give everyone a camera and a microphone that had a constant connection to towers that could be accessed by your computers. And how do we convince America to keep these cameras and microphones on them? CELL PHONES! The ultimate in spy gear! Make camera phones and plans cheap, and everyone will buy one...

Have fun with this stuff guys
    07-19-09 04:59 PM
    Our founder, Kevin, believe everybody has a right to post their thoughts. He also empowered the Moderators to put those thought in the appropriate topics.

Off topic. Have fun, check the grainy image on the grassy knoll.
    07-19-09 05:05 PM
    Sorry, didn't mean to post in the wrong spot, thanks for the correction.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 05:07 PM
    I totally agree with the CIA theory. May explain all those dark green cars going by my house.

Ive always believed that about the leaks...common business sense(to a degree)
    07-19-09 05:30 PM
    Wasn't the penny supposed to be the magical item that is supposed to spy on everyone?
    07-19-09 05:35 PM
    Wasn't the penny supposed to be the magical item that is supposed to spy on everyone?
    How do we know thats its not?
    07-19-09 05:42 PM
    Our goverment it trustworthy- ask any Indian~

07-19-09 06:20 PM
    That theory about rim totally makes sense! Very interesting!

07-19-09 06:42 PM
    Our founder, Kevin, believe everybody has a right to post their thoughts. He also empowered the Moderators to put those thought in the appropriate topics.

Off topic. Have fun, check the grainy image on the grassy knoll.
    Have to admit ...Reeds got a good point there with the grassy knoll..
    I have some thoughts myself on evil plotted RIM...its like we are in a hulu commercial.....and yet RIM advertises there.....WAIT.....they are aliens sent here to make us all soup when our minds get to mush from all the cyber linking. Damn Al Gore for inventing the internet and global warming all you want.....it wasnt him it was aliens!
    07-19-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD