Hi guys,

Does anyone know if BlackBerry said anything regarding Hacking Team's hacks?

The Zero Days on Flash are pretty big. If those hacks do affect their products - BB10 10.3.1 and bellow, Playbook OS - they should advise people how to proceed.
    Or if it doesn't, maybe they could brag about it inform people that they are safe.

KermED, the developer of Zeus Browser, mentioned on this post that the hack didn't work on his browser.

Did BlackBerry say anything already? Please share the link.
    Cheers!
    07-14-15 07:17 PM
    Not much to say considering BB 10.3 and above removed Flash. If you have it installed, it's at your own risk really. You're technically running it unofficially and according to BlackBerry it's not officially supported meaning - No worries lol. If there was any update, it would simply be to say... update your OS. As for PlayBook, well support for that ended in April - BlackBerry PlayBook OS support officially ends this April | CrackBerry.com. PlayBook in BlackBerry's eyes is dead.
    07-14-15 07:57 PM
    Yes, now that it's removed from the OS it's safe. But what about all those people still outdated due to carrier restrictions? Doesn't BlackBerry BB10 have to support all the older versions of BB10 with security updates and critical fixes?
    All right, never mind Playbook. They like to live on the past edge anyway.
    07-15-15 12:59 AM
    Did somebody say the word "Playbook". Oh dear! Take cover. lol
    07-15-15 01:05 AM
    Wait what do you mean playbook is dead? I just ordered one from woolworths?? Hopefully I can get a refund on my diners club credit card?

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    07-16-15 03:30 AM
    Wait what do you mean playbook is dead? I just ordered one from woolworths?? Hopefully I can get a refund on my diners club credit card?

Swiped on my beautiful Passport!
    Ha... you overpaid... on sale 1/2 price at circui city & crazy eddy !!
    09-12-15 01:04 PM