Right now I'm using a Curve 8900, and my email isn't working as it should.

When I send an email to someone from my Desktop email program(Google) it also appears on my Blackberry. It's like I'm cc'ing a copy to my Blackberry but I'm not.

I'm with Rogers, double checked settings both on rogers.blackberry.com and also on my Blackberry everything is set correct, I'm 99% sure.

Has anyone else had this problem, any suggestions? I pulled the battery and rebooted, check my google settings, all my blackberry email settings, cc a copy to myself in not check marked etc.
    03-18-09 10:54 PM
    Right now I'm using a Curve 8900, and my email isn't working as it should.

When I send an email to someone from my Desktop email program(Google) it also appears on my Blackberry. It's like I'm cc'ing a copy to my Blackberry but I'm not.

I'm with Rogers, double checked settings both on rogers.blackberry.com and also on my Blackberry everything is set correct, I'm 99% sure.

Has anyone else had this problem, any suggestions? I pulled the battery and rebooted, check my google settings, all my blackberry email settings, cc a copy to myself in not check marked etc.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

This thread should answer your question.
    03-18-09 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD