Hello,
    My 2 week old BB 9300 3G was working perfectly fine. All of a sudden, the bb browser won't work. And it isn't crashing or anything.

When I load a page, it says requesting then it will say loading, then immediately, it will go back to the browser homepage where the bookmarks, previous searches are and address bar is. It is almost as if i pressed the backspace button while loading.

This does not happen in opera, it loads fine. And obviously, the youtube app stopped working because it uses the bb browser. So I can't stream anything from youtube, even in opera. Because it does the same thing. If i load a video from opera, it will request, load, and then end up from opera to the homepage of the bb browser.

This happened suddenly after I had an error message in bb (forgot what it was, but it was within the blackberry) and also one using my wifi (it was a gateway connection error message from my provider, on a any page once it loaded).

But once the wifi was up and running again, the browser started acting up like i described. But opera works fine.

What should I do. Not being able to use youtube is annoying.

Running platform: 6.6
    App version; 6.0
    09-24-11 04:06 PM
    I would reload the OS something might be corrupt in a file. I find with a BB when odd things start to happen a OS reload is the fix. My first two days with my new bold was trying to fix issues and I finally did a OS reload and all is good now.
    09-24-11 07:00 PM
    how do i do reload the OS.
    I was thinking ay be reinstalling the browser?
    But I also don't know how to do that.
    09-24-11 07:49 PM
    So I took the battery out.
    And turned on the phone after.

And the problem is resolved.
    Youtube and the browser is working fine.

Phew..

All's back to normal for now. =)
    09-25-11 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD