Odd BlackBerry Facebook post-capture.jpg

Shouldn't BlackBerry be focusing on building a better relationship with business IT departments and purchasers rather then spending time on how to hire a new employee?
    Sorry to say that it looks like someone is loosing their focus.
    04-04-13 04:47 AM
    If people in the Human Resources department of BlackBerry have time to give others advice, I see that as relationship building. I didn't open the link but as a general thought, this does not seem like a bad idea.
    JR A likes this.
    04-04-13 05:35 AM
    That actually looks interesting. I'll have to check it out.
    04-04-13 10:29 AM
    I think the fact that they are communicating is awesome, and any little tip to help any company is a step in the right direction for relationship building in my opinion.
    04-04-13 10:35 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	987 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	147291

Shouldn't BlackBerry be focusing on building a better relationship with business IT departments and purchasers rather then spending time on how to hire a new employee?
    Sorry to say that it looks like someone is loosing their focus.
    Lets, for a minute, ignore the fact that helping their potential customers (cuz small business owners ARE their customers) grow their business, thereby increasing the number of blackberry devices they'll be purchasing, is a exactly the kind of thing they should be focusing on.

Im more concerned with this pattern of people taking random tweets from either official BB accounts or BB staff and going "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ONE PERSON SPENT 1.4 MINUTES OF THEIR DAY TO POST THIS INSTEAD OF SPENDING EVERY WAKING SECOND FOCUSING ON MAKING BB10 BETTER EVEN THOUGH ITS PROBABLY NOT PART OF THEIR JOB AS THEY'RE NOT PART OF THE TEAM THAT BUILT/MAINTAINS BB10"

Seriously, stop criticizing every goddammed post and tweet because YOU think it's a waste of time. There are A LOT of people that work for BlackBerry and not all of them are spending their WHOLE DAY coding.

It says nothing about them losing their focus, but it speaks volumes about you're entitled attitude and utter lack of understanding.
    04-04-13 03:19 PM
    I love BlackBerry, but with their rounds of very public layoffs, maybe a Facebook post directed at businesses about hiring people is a little too soon.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-13 02:19 AM
    I love BlackBerry, but with their rounds of very public layoffs, maybe a Facebook post directed at businesses about hiring people is a little too soon.

Posted via CB10
    Not really. You gotta do what you gotta do, that's business. Besides, helping their customers grow helps them grow.

Not to mention the whole concept of brand image. Layoffs invariably bring some negativity to your brand image, and things like this help to offset that.
    04-05-13 04:34 PM