Is there an easier way to request someones pin # for the Blackberry messenger app instead of having to call them and get their pin or can i request it somehow right from my phone? does this make sense, can someone help?
    05-26-09 08:16 PM
    Have them send you a txt msg with the word "mypin". It will get replaced by whatever their pin is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 08:33 PM
    Or what I have done on this website for my crackberry buddies is go into the pin section of the website and I would just copy all the pins down on my computer, email it to my phone and send out the requests
    05-26-09 08:59 PM
    Send the requesy from BBM and when they respond the PIN will be automatically added to the contact.

05-26-09 09:09 PM
    Have them send you a txt msg with the word "mypin". It will get replaced by whatever their pin is.

To add to this they need to hit spacebar (many people forget to do this part believe it or not) for this to appear. Then you can copy and add to your address book, etc.
    05-26-09 09:27 PM
    Thanks Nobius

Right on! thats a great tip, i sincerely appreciate it! Let me know if i can help, although i am new to this site, but also a newer BB user. Thanks again
    06-04-09 10:22 PM
    Or what I have done on this website for my crackberry buddies is go into the pin section of the website and I would just copy all the pins down on my computer, email it to my phone and send out the requests
    Thanks for the advice, but where do i go to obtain the pin, where is that section? I appreciate the help!
    06-04-09 10:28 PM
    Thanks for the advice, but where do i go to obtain the pin, where is that section? I appreciate the help!
    Pins are listed in the avatars of the different members here or you can look in the social forums. Here's that link...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f51/
    06-04-09 10:30 PM
    Thanks i appreciate the help! I think im going to get used to this site fast!
    06-04-09 10:30 PM
    Pins are listed in the avatars of the different members or you can look in the social forums and post for new friends. Here's that link...

Thanks for the link, i appreciate the time!
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 06-04-09 at 11:16 PM. Reason: fixed quote
    06-04-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD