Middle pic looks like Michelle just said something like "if you two don't knock it off I'm going to have to sit between you" and the blonde is saying "well we'll see about that" . . Looks like great opportunity for caption fun . . .
    I expect to see a meme on theChive later today or tomorrow with exactly what you are saying, or similiar
    12-10-13 12:19 PM
    she wants the D
    12-10-13 01:56 PM
    Obama wants to "hit" that lol.

Yea looks like a Z10.

Michelle looks pissed she wasn't in the pic.

It looks like she is going to kill him here as well

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BbH0Q9GCYAA7S01.jpg
    12-10-13 02:32 PM
    "Obama "selfie" with a BlackBerry Z10 or do my eyes decieve me?"
    your eyes decieve you,,, potus would never let his bb out of his hands,,, can't believe this made it to the front page,,, the fluff just gets fluffier,,, the subsequent pics are funny tho,,, they'll be on the front page of the enquirer tomorrow,,, good on flotus for standing her ground...
    12-10-13 02:56 PM
    It made it onto Yahoo, Business insider, Time, the Guardian as a story why not CB? At least it's relevant although it looks the phone is the Denmark PM's maybe it will get the other two to upgrade.

BlackBerry Z10 (Z30 inbound) | 10.2.1.1055 | C0006E212
    12-10-13 03:05 PM
    It made it onto Yahoo, Business insider, Time, the Guardian as a story why not CB? At least it's relevant although it looks the phone is the Denmark PM's maybe it will get the other two to upgrade.

i just don't get the obsession w/ the selfie trends & who's doing it,,, i mean really,,, who cares who taking pictures of themselves,,, & technically it's not a selfie,,, it's a groupie��™
    Last edited by SEAWARRIOR; 12-10-13 at 04:00 PM.
    revtech likes this.
    12-10-13 03:44 PM
    The Blackberry Z10 must be a great phone.
    12-10-13 04:48 PM
    What total disrespect, no matter how you feel about Mandela, this shouldn't happen at a Memorial. These people are World leaders. Taxpayers money so these 3 can take a selfie. You would think their smart enough not to do it with the world watching.

Posted via CB10
    Good point. I mean, clearly the trip would be less expensive for taxpayers had this photo not been taken.
    12-10-13 04:49 PM
    Pretty sure that's the Helle Thorne's BB. It appears she is holding the bottom portion and snapping the pic, IMO.
    12-10-13 04:54 PM
    Good point. I mean, clearly the trip would be less expensive for taxpayers had this photo not been taken.
    No, when you make a statement that your traveling to mourn and pay respect for someone that hasn't done a damn thing for the United States, no less a terrorist. Then your sitting there having a grand old time without a care in the world, it's just a kick in the teeth to the American taxpayers. Remember, America's broke, got no money. He couldn't even bother going to Margaret Thacther's funeral, no less have flags at half staff. Didn't even send anyone to represent the US. She was one of America's biggest allies.

Posted via CB10
    xandermac likes this.
    12-10-13 05:35 PM
    What total disrespect, no matter how you feel about Mandela, this shouldn't happen at a Memorial. These people are World leaders. Taxpayers money so these 3 can take a selfie. You would think their smart enough not to do it with the world watching.

Posted via CB10
    I understand your concern -but this is all part of "networking" in the corporate and political worlds. The selfie may seem a bit extreme to you, but keep in mind that many of the people in attendance may have never met before this -and may never meet again. What's wrong with meeting new "friends"? Ever think that maybe the world leaders would get along better if this happened more often?
    Besides, if you've watched coverage or read about today's ceremonies, it was a celebration of life! ENJOY IT!
    Thunderbuck and world saviour like this.
    12-10-13 05:51 PM
    That's a Z10 alright. Not sure who it belongs to though. haha

Posted via CB10
    E-online thinks it's an iPhone. Very interesting.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 06:15 PM
    E-online thinks it's an iPhone. Very interesting.

Posted via CB10
    Clearly not especially after seeing those additional photos.

12-10-13 06:20 PM
    No, when you make a statement that your traveling to mourn and pay respect for someone that hasn't done a damn thing for the United States, no less a terrorist. Then your sitting there having a grand old time without a care in the world, it's just a kick in the teeth to the American taxpayers. Remember, America's broke, got no money. He couldn't even bother going to Margaret Thacther's funeral, no less have flags at half staff. Didn't even send anyone to represent the US. She was one of America's biggest allies.

Posted via CB10
    Mandela was no more a "terrorist" than George Washington. BTW, at the time the British thought the American Rebellion was horrendously unfair, in part because the Revolutionaries used what are now widely regarded as "guerrilla" tactics and didn't wear uniforms.

It is also grossly unfair to say Mandela "hasn't done a damn thing for the United States". His evenhanded approach to leading the country out of Apartheid did a lot to preserve western business interests, US ones among them. Contrast the way Nelson Mandela led SA with, say, the way Robert Mugabe has led Zimbabwe, and maybe you'll understand.
    habs_fan, revtech, raino and 2 others like this.
    12-10-13 06:24 PM
    Wrong. The US delegation to Mrs Thatchers' funeral included former U.S. Secretaries of State George Shultz and James Baker, U.S. Embassy London Charg� d'Affaires Barbara Stephenson, and U.S. Ambassador to the United Kingdom Louis Susman as well as three (3) GOP members of the House of Representatives. Mr Shultz and Mr Baker were more than appropriate as they worked with her extensively.

The reason for the delegation to Mrs Thatchers' funeral was her funeral was NOT a state affair.. End of discussion and no amount of FOX nonsense will create a controversy.

Secondly taking a jab at Mandela as a terrorist is cute. You know who else were terrorists? All of America's founding fathers. Don't believe me, ask the British...they sure as hell thought so.

As to the picture. Meh...
    12-10-13 06:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm lost. . . what does this have to do with a photo? It seems your issue began the moment he got on the plane, so why pretend that this photo has anything to do with your objection? It's disingenuous to say the least.

FYI: In your first comment in this thread you used "their" instead of "they're", and in this one you misspelled "Thatcher." May you should consider honoring the taxpayers by reducing your typos. Keep in mind that your rants would be so much more compelling if they didn't have to be decoded. Just saying.
    12-10-13 07:48 PM
    I'm lost. . . what does this have to do with a photo? It seems your issue began the moment he got on the plane, so why pretend that this photo has anything to do with your objection? It's disingenuous to say the least.

FYI: In your first comment in this thread you used "their" instead of "they're", and in this one you misspelled "Thatcher." May you should consider honoring the taxpayers by reducing your typos. Keep in mind that your rants would be so much more compelling if they didn't have to be decoded. Just saying.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and Sith_Apprentice like this.
    12-11-13 03:04 AM
    Michelle is definitely not enjoying herself or maybe not feeling well . . But hubby chatting it up with a decent looking blonde probably doesn't help matters . . .
    She always has a "puss" on her face, she's a buzzkill.
    12-11-13 02:46 PM
    Her garden was spoiled due to poor weather. She mad.
    12-11-13 03:06 PM
    And I'm just sitting here in South Africa reading people from other countries argue over our former president...

While I applaud what Mandela did for our country, I'm not happy about his successors.

I'm not going to bother saying that we shouldn't get into a political debate because I'm going to be ignored.

I will however, say that it is the Danish PM's phone. POTUS and the UK PM both use Security-locked-down BBOS devices.

Also, I can't say that I'm going to miss Madiba because I didn't know him, nor did I have any emotional investiment in his life.

The dude was getting on in life and rushed to hospital multiple times. People should have let him pass months ago when he was in ICU for a few weeks.

Is it disrespectful to take a selfie at a memorial service? Of course not! It was supposed to be a happy occasion celebrating the life of someone who was president YEARS ago. I doubt those three had too much interaction with Madiba, so trying to look depressed for hours for someone they didn't know very well is just a ridiculous thought...

I still think they should have hosted the event in Cape Town, it is much prettier here. :-P
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    12-11-13 03:20 PM
    Danish PM sends hearts a flutter on CB. A rare Z10 sighting OMG.

Too funny.
    12-11-13 05:02 PM
    12-12-13 12:55 AM
    The late nite shows also mentions this incident and said iphone.
    12-12-13 08:00 AM
    The late nite shows also mentions this incident and said iphone.
    It's not a iPhone they don't have the same volume buttons in the extra photos. Damn media is dumb.

BlackBerry Z30 & Z10 | 10.2.1.1055 | C0006E212
    12-12-13 08:27 AM
    Yes! I love these pics!
    12-12-13 08:49 AM
56 123