I haven't ready a single post in this thread (I read the article), but what I want is to see Obama get in a physical altercation with someone over his Blackberry. I mean like real, old school, punching a guy in the jaw for touching his phone. Not that I wish harm on anyone, I just think it'd be cool.....and funny :P
    01-09-09 07:14 PM
    You know I'm just talkin', right? I'm gettin' my Bold in two weeks and I bought most of my accessories a month ago. I'm hittin' the floor runnin'.
    Ahhh... Nice
    01-09-09 07:29 PM
    I was just thinking about how much some people or groups or countries would go through to get his GPS coordinates once he is president. Just too easy for that kind of info to be available from a device like a Blackberry...
    01-09-09 07:39 PM
    Would be impossible for to me to give it up, can't even go one day without it
    Lol, i go into a panic if I forget my phone at the office or in the car---I got on a plane before double checking to make sure I had my 'berry rather than my carry on luggages or wallet! lmao
    01-09-09 09:23 PM
    I was just thinking about how much some people or groups or countries would go through to get his GPS coordinates once he is president. Just too easy for that kind of info to be available from a device like a Blackberry...
    Even if Obama's not carrying a BB (or any cell phone for that matter), you can bet at least SOMEONE around him is; that's pretty much already a vulnerability that won't be made any worse by his having one.
    01-09-09 09:38 PM
    He's already had his Twitter account hacked and his cell phone account breached. I think he should give it up for a spell... right to me......
    01-10-09 03:18 AM
    January 08, 2009

Please take away Obama's Blackberry

Just rip it out of his hands and tell him to grow up.

Barack Obama continues his valiant fight to keep his Blackberry after he is sworn into the presidency, and we don't give a crap. Obama says they'll have to "pry it out of my hands." Dude, just give it to them. You're the president. Stop throwing a fit because your staff wants to keep "LOL" out of the national archives. Grounded teenagers give up their Sidekicks with more grace.

We get why Barack wants to keep it, but we're tired of reading the story about how much the president loves his damn phone. We don't blame Barack. The story keeps being revived because Barack's love for his blackberry just underlines how tech-savvy and "with it" our new president is, and that stuff gets hits.

You know who else loves their Blackberries? A-holes! Before Barack we all had no problem crapping all over the yuppie who slams right into you on the sidewalk because he refuses to take his eyes off his "Crackberry" (hilarious!). If Barack's love for his Blackberry is going to make these kinds of A-holes feel validated, pry that thing out of his hands right now.

Please, once and for all, someone take away Barack Obama's Blackberry. Journalists will stop writing about it, and we can all go on living in a world where it really doesn't matter if our President can send an email from his pants. Whether Obama has a Blackberry or not, we're all still going to lose our jobs.

Please take away Obama's Blackberry - 236.com - News
    01-10-09 03:23 AM
    I love this thread

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 03:35 AM
    this may have been answered BUT does anyone know which BB device he has? just curious.
    01-10-09 05:34 PM
    this may have been answered BUT does anyone know which BB device he has? just curious.
    i read some where that it is a 8700 series.
    01-10-09 06:20 PM
    He's already had his Twitter account hacked and his cell phone account breached. I think he should give it up for a spell... right to me......
    he needs to give it up just in case he would slip up and say some thing that could cause trouble for the USA.all we need is for his cell phone emails and voice to get hack into and the messages fall into the wrong hands.
    01-10-09 06:25 PM
    I feel for Obama with wanting to keep his blackberry and all but i think he should give it up. If its a matter of national security, he'll just have to bite the bullet on this one. I love that he is about change and a fresh approach to U.S. government but if all the other presidents had to give up there PDAs, you do too Obama.
    01-10-09 06:47 PM
    I feel for Obama with wanting to keep his blackberry ... but if all the other presidents had to give up there PDAs, you do too Obama.
    You said it and I agree, but it must have been easier for the other Presidents giving up any old PDA... Poor Obama has to give up his beloved BB! Big difference!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 08:06 PM
    whats next is the presidents blackberry will go on ebay for charity
    01-10-09 08:24 PM
    whats next is the presidents blackberry will go on ebay for charity
    lolz...wonder what the reserve would be...$800 billion???

Seriously...the President doesn't carry anything, even a wallet, during his time in office.
    Last edited by TampaDude; 01-11-09 at 07:10 AM.
    01-11-09 06:59 AM
    IBTL

it's a phone, let it go.......
    01-11-09 08:30 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD