Holding a Blackberry...

07-07-08 12:07 AM
    Kinda hard to tell cause of the pic size....
    07-07-08 12:09 AM
    I can't really tell cuz its super tiny. But thanks for sharing and welcome to CB
    07-07-08 12:12 AM
    Nice find, I wonder who he's mailing..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 12:22 AM
    Nice find, I wonder who he's mailing..

Hillary!!!
    07-07-08 12:25 AM
    I saw another ad where he was holding the iphone... so how do you know if that's a berry or an apple?
    07-07-08 12:25 AM
    Love Obama! Can't really see the phone though...lol

07-07-08 12:29 AM
    07-07-08 01:35 AM
    Holding a Blackberry...

Obama is an interesting guy and I'm going to be watching the debates very closely before I make up my mind. Probably will vote for Bob Barr (Libertarian) but the jury is still out. Obama is certainly an articulate, energetic, people-oriented guy.

Insofar as the BlackBerry goes, it's for show. The day Colin Powell was appointed Secretary of State, the secret service took away his PDA. Gore use to carry around a PDA but that was for show too. The Feds aren't going to allow any one important to carry a device with top security info on it that could be lost or stolen.
    07-07-08 01:39 AM
    Here you go
    Senators can carry BlackBerrys and PDAs. I guarantee you the day Obama gets elected is the last day you'll see him carrying a BlackBerry.
    07-07-08 01:42 AM
    Obama is an interesting guy and I'm going to be watching the debates very closely before I make up my mind. Probably will vote for Bob Barr (Libertarian) but the jury is still out. Obama is certainly an articulate, energetic, people-oriented guy.

Insofar as the BlackBerry goes, it's for show. The day Colin Powell was appointed Secretary of State, the secret service took away his PDA. Gore use to carry around a PDA but that was for show too. The Feds aren't going to allow any one important to carry a device with top security info on it that could be lost or stolen.
    Isnt there a security issue with pdas w/ cameras?? I spoke with a customer once who said he couldnt have a camera phone because of his job. I felt bad for the poor guy.
    07-07-08 01:57 AM
    I like obama a lot (esp. since he has a bb) but I'm still gonna vote for mccain.

07-07-08 02:15 AM
    If the President wants to carry a BlackBerry, I promise you, he will carry one. The President has the authority to declassify anything he wants. I would be surprised to learn different.

07-07-08 02:36 AM
    If the President wants to carry a BlackBerry, I promise you, he will carry one. The President has the authority to declassify anything he wants. I would be surprised to learn different.

Orly? Do you sincerly believe that? lol.
    07-07-08 02:43 AM
    Orly? Do you sincerly believe that? lol.
    There is no way. Not in a million years. And the issue is not what is classified or unclassified. The issue is top-secret data on a pocket-size device that could be dropped, misplaced, lost or stolen.

As I mentioned, the day Colin Powell reported for duty as Secretary of State, the Secret Service confiscated his PDA. Does anyone think the Secret Service would be less concerned about the President?

I'll take any bet from any CB member that the next president of the United States, whomever he may be, will never carry a BlackBerry.
    07-07-08 02:53 AM
    There is no way. Not in a million years. And the issue is not what is classified or unclassified. The issue is top-secret data on a pocket-size device that could be dropped, misplaced, lost or stolen.

As I mentioned, the day Colin Powell reported for duty as Secretary of State, the Secret Service confiscated his PDA. Does anyone think the Secret Service would be less concerned about the President?

I'll take any bet from any CB member that the next president of the United States, whomever he may be, will never carry a BlackBerry.
    I think you quoted the wrong person dude lol.
    07-07-08 03:34 AM
    I think a Special Edition of BB will be released soon for the next President of USA
    07-07-08 03:59 AM
    I don't know a lot about high levels of government except that the president can do pretty much anything he wants - taking under advisement the concerns of his security detail. Government officials carry sensitive data on their laptops all the time. There was recently a case where the Commerce Secty. Was ordered to not take his laptop to China due to security concerns - there were suspisions that the Communist Chinese had tried to break into a government official's laptop on a previous trip. It was in all the newspapers. If they have stuff on computers, why not BBs - which don't really hold that many documents in their memories? Just saying....

07-07-08 07:06 AM
    I wonder what his pin# is?
    07-07-08 11:47 AM
    Isnt there a security issue with pdas w/ cameras?? I spoke with a customer once who said he couldnt have a camera phone because of his job. I felt bad for the poor guy.
    I work for a not-for-profit that serves people with developmental disabilities, mostly in the group home setting. Cell phones were banned from work sites supposedly due to the camera function. All of the work sites cell phones are phones that don't have camera functions. Of course the highest elite C-suite employees have Treos, the top echelon is always exempt
    07-07-08 11:52 AM
    who says he has top secret info on it?
    07-07-08 12:12 PM
    Obama with a BB is awesome! i wonder if he would a free BB to each person that votes for him? lol how sweet would that be.
    07-07-08 12:16 PM
    Yeah he's surfin CrackBerry in those pics.

WUDUP Obama dont be shy!
    07-07-08 03:47 PM
    07-07-08 03:49 PM
    And Hillary has one too. I'll find the picture in a minute.
    07-07-08 03:49 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD