A suggestion, Denver really is centrally located. Lots of outdoors or touristy stuff to do, and lots of great places to meet.

Just thinking...
    09-27-08 07:55 PM
    I wish I wouldve seen this earlier I wouldve def come out there. Maybe next time.
    09-27-08 08:55 PM
    Nice pic. Where are all the Pearlys?
    There were Pearlys present.lol

Here's the Roll Call

More than 5 Curves
    3 8800s
    1 Bold
    1 Javelin

By the way playing with and feeling the Bold is def an experience. The resolution on the Bold and Javelin is amazing, if not an understatement. These are truely next generation BBs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 11:52 PM
    There were Pearlys present.lol

Here's the Roll Call

More than 5 Curves
    3 8800s
    1 Bold
    1 Javelin

By the way playing with and feeling the Bold is def an experience. The resolution on the Bold and Javelin is amazing, if not an understatement. These are truely next generation BBs

Don't forget my 8700c...
    09-28-08 01:13 AM
    So where are the pics from the get together??

09-28-08 06:54 AM
    I wish I could have made it last night, had to work, couldn't get the day off, the weather made it bad for me
    Are you in the weather business? lol
    09-28-08 07:24 AM
    Don't forget my 8700c...
    Aww man how could I forget the 8700c, it was once my favorite model

09-28-08 11:56 AM
    CB'ers can always have regional meet-ups.

As for this NYC one; nice to hear you guys had a good time...was Kevin in a 'good' mood after sipping on some adult beverages? Too bad I wasn't there. For those of us that couldn't be there; definitely post pictures for the rest of us to see what we missed out on.
    09-28-08 02:15 PM
    CB'ers can always have regional meet-ups.

As for this NYC one; nice to hear you guys had a good time...was Kevin in a 'good' mood after sipping on some adult beverages? Too bad I wasn't there. For those of us that couldn't be there; definitely post pictures for the rest of us to see what we missed out on.
    Kevin was down 2 earth. From the time we got there till we left!! We enjoyed hanging out with him. He will be posting pictures later on today or tomorrow.
    09-28-08 02:20 PM
    Kevin was down 2 earth. From the time we got there till we left!! We enjoyed hanging out with him. He will be posting pictures later on today or tomorrow.
    Oh yeah... Kev is a cool person. It was a pleasure chit chatting with him.
    09-28-08 02:52 PM
    BOOOO i wanted to goooooo *whines*...coulda had a couple iphoneys reppin
    09-28-08 03:02 PM
    awww, i hate being the last to know things.. like now! glad you guys had a blast!
    09-28-08 03:15 PM
    Yeah, that is no surprise. He is down to earth on CB, so I am glad that was the case in person as well. Eh. Sorry.
    09-28-08 03:43 PM
    Inkwell, Eyez, & DaGlamDiva we have to get together sometime.

Sorry I didn't make, I was actually in the area, but the idiots in NYC giving me bad directions had me walk around all over the place. I got frustrated and just went to another spot. I should have tried harder to make it and not let my emotions take over like that. I hope to meet up at one point.

Glad you all had a great time.
    09-28-08 08:13 PM
    Switch to AT&T and you could have gps on your curve, or wait for the Bold.
    09-28-08 08:30 PM
    Shoule have another one asap!!
    09-28-08 11:27 PM
    Maybe the Midwesterners could have a Chicago meet up?
    09-29-08 12:59 PM
    Still no pictures?
    09-29-08 02:28 PM
    Pictures are coming!! I ended up getting home just today. Flight out of New York was delayed so I missed my connection in Montreal so spent Sunday there. Just arrived home late Monday afternoon.

We're working on some server upgrade stuff... have the images ready, but will have to wait till Tuesday to get them uploaded and linked in. Just building the suspense! hehe

Stay Tuned!

Kevin
    09-30-08 02:14 AM
    Pictures are coming!! I ended up getting home just today. Flight out of New York was delayed so I missed my connection in Montreal so spent Sunday there. Just arrived home late Monday afternoon.

We're working on some server upgrade stuff... have the images ready, but will have to wait till Tuesday to get them uploaded and linked in. Just building the suspense! hehe

Stay Tuned!

Kevin
    Today is tuesday Kev! Lol. I need to approve these pix lol.
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 09-30-08 at 08:31 PM.
    09-30-08 08:51 AM

Stay Tuned!

Kevin
    Dont you just love US Airports. lol
    09-30-08 11:36 AM
    Wow... I totally forgot about this. My bday was last wk and I had a party on friday night. This totally slipped my mind. Guess I will have to catch you all next time

09-30-08 07:06 PM
    NYC Official Unofficial CrackBerry Meet-Up Pics!

OK! Finally. Here's some pics from our Friday night out at Bounce Deuce. Big thanks to Msmari for having a camera on hand (Berries flashes just couldn't quite cut it).

Front to Back to Front, Left Side working all the way around the loop to Front Right:
    CMEC, Sarah, Reva, BDiamondB, AZeis, Alli, Msmari, cutdacheck2003, amazinglygraceless, Jayden0606, SoundGuyAndy, Podcast Craig Johnston, Me (with eyes closed!), ashantiblack

09-30-08 09:35 PM

09-30-08 09:36 PM

WOW...this was my 1,000th Post!!! About Time!!!

Now should I go back and put some captions under the posts, or play guessing games for a while?!?!

Totally missing out some good close ups though... Where you hiding Azeis? Can only see you from a far! May need to have another meet-up and take the closeups before the Jager Bombs make their rounds (man I have some half-cut sleepy eyes in these pics)!!
    09-30-08 09:37 PM
303 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD