I can see it now... Tons of Berries unite flailing (ever so carefully of course) in the air outside of the apple store arousing the attention of the iphone 3g early adapters who were ultimately let down and forced to realize that they secumbed to the darkside and that only RIM may now light their way...

Hahahahahaha

Someone should have played the star wars theme song while you said that lol!!!

That would be awesome though.......**

**said in a dreamy voice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 01:16 AM
    i guess you could tell that i was thinking of the movie huh... it just went off... now im seeing light sabers every time my tv blinks
    09-19-08 01:20 AM
    Yeah definatley could tell and you might want to get some sleep lol seeing light sabers is not a healthy sign lol

Anyone from the Rochester NY area going??? I might just say screw it and fly

09-19-08 01:24 AM
    Yeah definatley could tell and you might want to get some sleep lol seeing light sabers is not a healthy sign lol

Anyone from the Rochester NY area going??? I might just say screw it and fly

Coming from Rochester I do hope you can travel with someone lol but if you do fly it better indeed be a night to remember
    09-19-08 01:41 AM
    Thanks for the patience guys and gals... just waiting to confirm times/details with Bounce Deuce and then I will post the final details up. Should have by Monday night.

Hmm.. a scenic BB shot somewhere cool is a must! Will have to figure that one out too.
    09-22-08 02:21 AM
    Thanks for the patience guys and gals... just waiting to confirm times/details with Bounce Deuce and then I will post the final details up. Should have by Monday night.

Hmm.. a scenic BB shot somewhere cool is a must! Will have to figure that one out too.
    I'm in. I'm 40 minutes from Penn Station via the Long Island Railroad. My Friday night has been cleared. I'm a long time user of the site, second time poster. This looks to be an interesting night!

Oh, and Kevin, if you're looking for a place to go another night, definitely check out Heartland Brewery. I guarantee you'll love it. They have several locations depending on your tastes.

Link: Heartland Brewery,Bars in nyc,Bar in new york city,New York City Bars,nyc bars,best bars,bars in manhattan,bars in new york,bbq, bars,Brew Pubs,Best Beer in new york,Micro Brewery
    Last edited by kevin.py; 09-23-08 at 04:30 AM.
    09-23-08 04:27 AM
    Hey Guys. OK - Bounce Deuce it is. Aim to be there for 8pm. We have a private area that will be good for 25 to 35 people. So spread the word! Will update 1st post in a bit with details.

09-23-08 12:33 PM
    Hey Guys. OK - Bounce Deuce it is. Aim to be there for 8pm. We have a private area that will be good for 25 to 35 people. So spread the word! Will update 1st post in a bit with details.

Thanks Kevin with the updates!!
    09-23-08 12:42 PM
    yea looks like I'm out... no way that I can pay for a plane ticket... THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!
    09-23-08 02:37 PM
    NYC Informal CrackBerry Meet-Up, Friday, September 26th Details:

Location: Bounce-Deuce (website: Bounce Deuce Downtown NYC. A unique venue in New York City combining the social atmosphere of an upscale lounge and fine dining, with a full service sports bar.)

Address:
    103 2nd Avenue (corner of 6th Street)

Time: Aim to be there for 8pm

Capacity: We have a private setup that can accommodate 25 - 35 people.

RSVP: The more the merrier so come on down, but if you can drop a note on this thread to say that you're coming or shoot me a PM that would be helpful. Whether it's a big turnout or small turnout we're gonna have some fun and party it up, but would be good to have an idea on numbers.

Big Thanks to Panos for hooking us up with Bounce Deuce for the night!

Hope to see you all soon!!
    09-23-08 02:54 PM
    Im in.....See you guys there.
    09-23-08 04:25 PM
    Just pretend I'm there! Let me know if I have a good time! Oh, if you happen to see a Bold there pick one up for me and ship it to Kentucky so I'll have something to remember my trip to NY!
    09-23-08 10:18 PM
    I'm definately coming thru Kev, just that I don't get off work till late that night. Hope I won't be too late

09-24-08 12:58 AM
    I'm still in
    09-24-08 07:35 AM
    I'm down!!!! Prob bring some friends too!!!!!!!
    09-24-08 10:45 AM
    Hopefully I'll make it there ... depends how angry the Jersey traffic makes me.

I just got word from Kevin that he landed safely in NYC as well. Can't wait to see everyone on Friday.
    09-24-08 02:31 PM
    Really hoping i can make it! I would love to meet the CB crew! Definite answer by Friday!
    09-24-08 04:27 PM
    Has anyone decided on where yet?

09-24-08 08:16 PM
    NYC Informal CrackBerry Meet-Up, Friday, September 26th Details:

Location: Bounce-Deuce (website: Bounce Deuce Downtown NYC. A unique venue in New York City combining the social atmosphere of an upscale lounge and fine dining, with a full service sports bar.)

Address: 103 2nd Avenue (corner of 6th Street)

Time: Aim to be there for 8pm

Capacity: We have a private setup that can accommodate 25 - 35 people.

RSVP: The more the merrier so come on down, but if you can drop a note on this thread to say that you're coming or shoot me a PM that would be helpful. Whether it's a big turnout or small turnout we're gonna have some fun and party it up, but would be good to have an idea on numbers.

Big Thanks to Panos for hooking us up with Bounce Deuce for the night!

Hope to see you all soon!!
    This is for those who did not see where the event was being held. Have fun!
    09-24-08 08:21 PM
    Hey Guys!! I'm in NYC!!! So who's all in? Is it going to be a small, intimate gathering, or are we gonna get a crack party turnout?

details are above and on the first post in this thread. drop a note here or email or PM me if you're coming.
    09-25-08 12:14 AM
    Just a note guy - Look like mother nature is going to go against us....

Bring the Umbrellas - Suppose to be a serious coastal storm.
    09-25-08 05:00 AM
    I will be there for sure coastal storm or not.
    09-25-08 08:45 AM
    I will be there for sure coastal storm or not.
    yeah yeah...that's awesome. will be a good time.

anybody else? spread the word!
    09-25-08 06:29 PM
    yeah yeah...that's awesome. will be a good time.

anybody else? spread the word!

Rain or not I will be there!!!
    Trust me the word is out Kevin. lol
    09-25-08 06:35 PM
    Looks like I am out my daughter informed me today she has a recital.
    You have no idea what I am going to listen too from the different grades in her school. Of course her recital is the last one.

HELP ME

09-25-08 06:56 PM
303 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD