I like the Dave and Busters idea its fun and I get to play pool and get drunk at the same time!!!!!!! OOOOHHH and see you guys too. LOL
    09-08-08 02:08 PM
    Good idea Kevin!!

Friday evening...meeting up at a park? Not a good idea...why? Because around the hours that we'll be meeting up I'm going to need some food and some drinks and a dirty hot dog from the frank cart on the corner is not going to cut it for me and many others LOL...so, 2 ideas I have in mind so far are:

Dallas BBQ's: Good Food and GREAT Drinks
    *Suitable for everyone's pocket/wallet/purse (however you carry the cash or plastic) haha*

Dave & Buster's: Eat, Drink & Play

So, check out the links...this should be a fun gathering

I'll think of more ideas throughout the day

I love BBQ's.
    09-08-08 02:20 PM
    Good idea Kevin!!

Friday evening...meeting up at a park? Not a good idea...why? Because around the hours that we'll be meeting up I'm going to need some food and some drinks and a dirty hot dog from the frank cart on the corner is not going to cut it for me and many others LOL...so, 2 ideas I have in mind so far are:

*Suitable for everyone's pocket/wallet/purse (however you carry the cash or plastic) haha*

So, check out the links...this should be a fun gathering I'll think of more ideas throughout the day

I've been to both places and they are great for meeting!! I think is was a great idea so far!! I think your going in the right direction (Kevin was looking for something like this)
    09-08-08 02:48 PM
    ya'll are KILLIN me!! Can we do LA next?
    09-08-08 02:54 PM
    The Hamburger Joint in midtown. If everybody could fit. That place is kinda small.
    09-08-08 03:08 PM
    ya'll are KILLIN me!! Can we do LA next?
    hmm...MAYBE. heading to cali next month for the blackberrydevelopersconference. i think it's in santa clara (close to san jose airport or something like that), but was kind of thinking i'd come in the weekend before to hit LA. let's see how informal meetup #1 goes then maybe we can plan # 2
    09-08-08 04:34 PM
    I would love to fly back home and meet up for this one, but I can't. Glamdiva's choices are good Kev...I agree with Michelle though; I'm down for an LA get together
    09-08-08 04:51 PM
    I was in NY last Feb.*Too soon to go back -- gave a guy a heart attack by letting him turn in front of me, haha. I'll go to California if that happens -- mid Winter would be about right, , I'd love to thaw out about February.

EDIT:*Family in NY and family in Cali, got to rotate visits to keep everyone happy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by exelant; 09-08-08 at 08:55 PM.
    09-08-08 05:06 PM
    I've been to both places and they are great for meeting!! I think is was a great idea so far!! I think your going in the right direction (Kevin was looking for something like this)
    Oh BBQ's would definitely be great. I work in the times sq area so I would be down

09-08-08 05:40 PM
    ...Glamdiva's choices are good Kev...
    I agree (Texas-Sized drinks @ BBQ's vs. Nascar racing @ D&B's... Choices, choices)!

South Street Seaport crossed my mind. There are plenty of food and drink areas and the view IMO is sweet. Thoughts?
    09-08-08 05:43 PM
    Hey I live close to NYC I would def come if you guys set it up! How many people are going? And where are guys meeting up?

09-08-08 06:27 PM
    I agree (Texas-Sized drinks @ BBQ's vs. Nascar racing @ D&B's... Choices, choices)!

South Street Seaport crossed my mind. There are plenty of food and drink areas and the view IMO is sweet. Thoughts?

Yaa the Texas- Sized drinks @ BBQ is so good!!! (double shot)
    The view is great @ South Street Seaport but Times Square is the place to be !!
    09-08-08 07:13 PM
    hmm...MAYBE. heading to cali next month for the blackberrydevelopersconference. i think it's in santa clara (close to san jose airport or something like that), but was kind of thinking i'd come in the weekend before to hit LA. let's see how informal meetup #1 goes then maybe we can plan # 2
    Yeah, Santa Clara is up north. LA would be soooo cool. I hope NY goes off without a hitch so we can do LA next month!

09-08-08 08:11 PM
    Yeah, Santa Clara is up north. LA would be soooo cool. I hope NY goes off without a hitch so we can do LA next month!

Is it to soon for you to come back to NY?
    09-08-08 08:34 PM
    Cut told me about this. Funny thing is I was going to say Dave & Busters as well and then read the responses.

No worries here... my normal days off are Friday and Sat. So it's perfect for me. Kev-O.

Blackberry Olympics!!!
    - Brick breaker warzZ (who's the last one standing)
    - Email/Text King/Queen (fastest typist)
    - Or we could actually play the games in DnBs...
    09-08-08 08:48 PM
    I wikk not be able to be therrer, but I think it's a great idea. So, to every CB member able to be there please be there! And please take pictures... And post them in the moment! That way the rest of us will be joining you in the C-Berry spirit!

09-08-08 08:51 PM
    I would love to do this. And I have every Friday off!! Doesn't matter
    where to me as long as there is food
    09-08-08 09:32 PM
    Is it to soon for you to come back to NY?
    Just say the word and I'm there....
    09-08-08 09:58 PM
    heard about this in the podcast... and I am saddened that I cannot come
    09-08-08 10:04 PM
    How about a resturant that offers free WiF,i for our berry's?

09-08-08 10:27 PM

I live an hour from Santa Clara, it would be cool to have Northern/Southern California included!
    09-08-08 11:19 PM
    I would love to do this. And I have every Friday off!! Doesn't matter
    where to me as long as there is food

So you will see me there Batting my eyez @ you!!
    09-09-08 08:50 AM
    Good idea Kevin!!

So, check out the links...this should be a fun gathering

I'll think of more ideas throughout the day
    BBQs is a GREAT Idea....Great Food and drinks. Always makes for a good time!!! The one on 42nd is prob the best!
    ~JEF~
    09-09-08 08:53 AM
    Going to try and change leaving for PA on friday. Maybe I could leave after the meet up and still make it.
    D&B is a very good place. South street Seaport is ok but parking is a little difficult.
    Will keep an eye on this thread and see what comes down.

09-09-08 09:23 AM
    So you will see me there Batting my eyez @ you!!
    Case closed. I am definitely there.
    09-09-08 09:27 AM
303 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD