30s is middle-aged? You're depressing me, dude.
    for real!!! I guess u start wit ur first heart attack in your 60s and its a hit or miss in ur 70s so yea, I think 30s is considered "EARLY" middle aged!

I'm officially depressed again!
    03-17-09 09:04 AM
    it's only middle aged if you look it. IMO early 30s is still young enough to party-but old enough to be able to pay for it.

edit: and yes please contact me. last night my father told me I need an intervention. and meant it.
    03-17-09 09:11 AM
    Just let the rest of us know when we can see the actual tv piece. Blackberries are issued to all of my sups and few others so this will be very funny to watch
    03-17-09 04:03 PM
    30s is middle-aged? You're depressing me, dude.
    Ha, I missed that the first time. Now, I am depressed as well.
    03-17-09 07:34 PM
    I'll be 30 on Cinco de Mayo, 2 months away, I say who gives a you know what...
    03-17-09 07:37 PM
    So who got the gig?
    03-17-09 11:37 PM
    im from nyc, but i dont qualify.
    03-18-09 02:15 PM
    I'm from NY, but in Jersey. Also I fall short in the age category.
    03-19-09 07:03 AM
    yeah well im in my mid 20's i dunno haha..

if anything hit me up if you wanna get a pint Kev!!! im around all afternoon!
    03-19-09 09:13 AM
    So I'm wondering what happened with this.... is there a channel we should be watching at a certain time so we can get a chuckle at a fellow Crackberrian taking one for the whole of us??
    I'm almost afraid... I don't want to see something shocking and say "oh chit! I do that too!" I already do enough of that reading posts, what's it going to be like in video?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 05:33 AM
    So I'm wondering what happened with this.... is there a channel we should be watching at a certain time so we can get a chuckle at a fellow Crackberrian taking one for the whole of us??
    I'm almost afraid... I don't want to see something shocking and say "oh chit! I do that too!" I already do enough of that reading posts, what's it going to be like in video?

Hmm, I have not heard anything else about it; it was like a flash in a pan.

Hey Kev, what is the word on this interview; enquiring minds want to know.

03-30-09 05:41 AM
    Unrelated to this, I was recently interviewed by Laptop mag for an article about the Storm and early adopters. That was kinda cool. We'll see if I actually make the article or end up on the cutting room floor (or whatever they call it when you don't make thew article).
    03-30-09 08:25 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD