Hey Guys and Gals,

Putting out a feeler here.... here's the scoop:

I'm looking for a BlackBerry user or two who can be in the NYC area for this Thursday, March 19th, 2009 to do an interview.

Reason? It's for a TV segment with a major network.

Topic? It's a bit of a BlackBerry Addiction piece.

Demographic? Basically looking for somebody who's middlish-aged (30s through 50s) who's a BlackBerry user to the point where it's become a bit of a problem with the home life and with friends/family and they're looking to get their BlackBerry use under control. Think person who's been issued a BlackBerry by their company and now it's become a 24 hour addiction type thing.

If you fit the bill and are interested, just drop a post here saying contact me and I'll shoot you an email or a PIN shortly to follow up. I know most of us on here are enthusiasts who love the addiction, but I'm sure there's a couple of you on the forum who think a little bit more control over your BB use would be a good thing.

Much thanks!!
    03-15-09 02:02 PM
    I cannot wait to see the end result of this actually. Unfortunately, it will not be me. That is the truly sad part.
    03-15-09 02:08 PM
    Wow..Bumping my own thread here! Forums are so busy I think it has gone unnoticed (don't do this yourself or the mods will get mad!!). Anybody?!!
    03-15-09 07:59 PM
    lol, im in nyc but i aint thirty and aint no abuser (yet)
    03-15-09 08:17 PM
    I'm GOING to NYC to see Taylor Swift! But not until August. And I'm 14. And holy crap I'm excited! I love leaving my little-as-upstate-as-it-gets-new-york town to go to the city! Last summer I went to see Miley! I have the best Mommy ever! Love you Mommy! Ok, this was pointless, just sharing my excitement. Nighty Night!
    03-15-09 09:14 PM
    30 and bb abuser but i am sorry i am cant take of this thursday sorry buddy
    03-15-09 09:17 PM
    looking for all new yorkers to join the BB Pin Club,lets start from here
    249F0126
    03-15-09 09:21 PM
    Mmm i don't fall into the right age group.

and i'm not looking to get my Blackberry use under control
    Last edited by redsoxrocker; 03-16-09 at 01:30 AM.
    03-15-09 09:22 PM
    I'm GOING to NYC to see Taylor Swift! But not until August. And I'm 14. And holy crap I'm excited! I love leaving my little-as-upstate-as-it-gets-new-york town to go to the city! Last summer I went to see Miley! I have the best Mommy ever! Love you Mommy! Ok, this was pointless, just sharing my excitement. Nighty Night!
    Hahahahahahaha!!!!
    03-15-09 09:32 PM
    Sorry I don't qualify
    03-15-09 09:35 PM
    NY is my 2nd home, but there's NO WAY I'd admit to a problem with my BB ! I LOVE MY BB, how could it ever be a 'problem'? I sleep with it, eat with it; heck, last summer even checked it between laps in the pool! (Someone needs to design a waterproof skin for the BB!)

Maybe you can get the person who sleeps on the floor and their berry slept in the bed to interview LOL!
    Good luck Kevin I think you'll need it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 09:38 PM
    Too bad I don't fit the bill either.
    03-15-09 09:51 PM
    I'm near NYC, but can't do it either. Besides not being a complete addict, the 19th is my wedding anniversary. Don't think it would be a good idea if I wasn't home that night. LOL
    03-16-09 01:15 PM
    I don't have a problem, it's the people around me who have a problem. and really, if they got a BB, there wouldn't be any issue.

I'm 32. I live in NYC and I can probably be available on the 19th. I just don't believe I a problem.
    03-16-09 04:46 PM
    I'm near NYC, but can't do it either. Besides not being a complete addict, the 19th is my wedding anniversary. Don't think it would be a good idea if I wasn't home that night. LOL
    Actually to miss your 19th wedding anniversary would be a SURE sign of addiction. Not that you would, BUT if you did....

EDIT:
    I don't have a problem, it's the people around me who have a problem. and really, if they got a BB, there wouldn't be any issue.

I'm 32. I live in NYC and I can probably be available on the 19th. I just don't believe I a problem.
    Denial ain't just a river in Egypt!
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-16-09 at 04:53 PM.
    03-16-09 04:51 PM
    Oh I'm so lovin' this LOL ;-)
    Y'all are my kind of people!

03-16-09 06:47 PM
    Is NJ close enough? I don't feel like trippin o the City for the day. Make the cameras come to me.

03-16-09 07:09 PM
    to bad i dont fit either.......either lol
    03-16-09 07:14 PM
    Wow..Bumping my own thread here! Forums are so busy I think it has gone unnoticed (don't do this yourself or the mods will get mad!!). Anybody?!!
    Uh, that is not cool Kevin.
    03-16-09 07:43 PM
    I live in the UK, but can pretend to have a problem with my BB if you sort out the plane tickets and accommodation? No? Oh well, worth a try...
    03-17-09 05:07 AM
    Is NJ close enough? I don't feel like trippin o the City for the day. Make the cameras come to me.

Yeah it would have been cool if I was in the right age group. And I don't think it's a problem for me or those around me lol
    03-17-09 08:44 AM
    ...looking for somebody who's middlish-aged (30s through 50s)
    30s is middle-aged? You're depressing me, dude.
    03-17-09 08:48 AM
    I'm in the city. I'm 27 and I'm on BB#1 but i can pass for much older and I can also make up some crazy stories on the fly so if no one wants this job you contact me. You contact me. I'm free.
    03-17-09 08:55 AM
    damn i do live in nyc and iam avaiable the 19 but im not 30
    03-17-09 08:56 AM
    i might qualify for this. I'm 31, live in upper manhattan and definitely a BB abuser. PM me the details if you wish....

Jason
    03-17-09 09:02 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD