http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/09/bu...o_interstitial

"President-elect Barack Obama has repeatedly said how much his BlackBerry means to him and how he is dreading the prospect of being forced to give it up, because of legal and security concerns, once he takes office"
    01-12-09 11:21 AM
    Hahah man Obama is huge in the crackberry scene now lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 12:42 PM
    free advert for rim
    01-13-09 08:21 PM
    What I dont get...he's going to run the "free world". I honestly dont think he should have such a device....its a security issue and I agree with it. Get Obama a jitterbug.
    01-13-09 08:39 PM
    What I dont get...he's going to run the "free world". I honestly dont think he should have such a device....its a security issue and I agree with it. Get Obama a jitterbug.
    LMAO.... Does anyone actually know someone with a Jitterbug??
    01-13-09 09:03 PM
    LMAO.... Does anyone actually know someone with a Jitterbug??
    LOL...Well you never know. Perhaps we can all chip in and get him a startac....its nice it folds up. I'll be willing to donate 4 to his family for him.
    p.s. I dig the 950 avatar...wish I could find one again...that was one cool device.
    01-13-09 09:11 PM
    Get Obama a jitterbug.
    Hahahaha classic
    01-13-09 11:04 PM
    I do know someone with a Jitterbug-my 85 year old grandma. That thing is God awful! The buttons are huge, you have to have the customer service reps dial your phone numbers, and it just screams "I am a senior citizen!" LOL If I were Obama I would resign my position-4 years without my BB???
    01-13-09 11:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD