I agree..it makes for some excellent laughs..

Damn You Auto Correct! � Best Of DYAC
    Lol, there's a whole website for it?
    01-23-11 09:09 AM
    Lol, there's a whole website for it?
    Bah! That website is lame and most of the time not even worth a chuckle.

This one will have you LOL'ing in no time: F You, Auto Correct! - iphone funny autocorrect
    01-23-11 11:37 AM

This one will have you LOL'ing in no time: F You, Auto Correct! - iphone funny autocorrect
    Lol, two websites?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-11 12:16 PM
    Some people just hate hand-holding. For a while I was like that, too. But, if it learned my tendencies, I guess I could live with it.
    01-23-11 12:59 PM

LOL I did have a few chuckles viewing that site.

One thing I should point out though with AutoCorrect, is that if you force a misspelt word, it will save it in the dictionary as your preference.. so some of those in-corrections are most probably user error.
    01-23-11 01:25 PM
    I love the trackpad. It makes moving aroung in the browser so much easier for me.

01-23-11 01:50 PM
    Lol, two websites?
    No there's more, but they're spin-offs [and reposts with a different watermark claiming as their own] from the two.

LOL I did have a few chuckles viewing that site.

One thing I should point out though with AutoCorrect, is that if you force a misspelt word, it will save it in the dictionary as your preference.. so some of those in-corrections are most probably user error.
    Oh yeah, when i first got my iP4 it did that, then like the Pearl with SureTYPE, it associates the words far more effectively. NOne of my texts come out that bad though...
    01-23-11 01:59 PM
    Comer on us it really that hardy to typing on a touchy screen ?

01-23-11 02:23 PM

The Android Keyboard has a list of words that are constantly updated as you type. You type a few letters and click it then keep typing. It makes typing a lot faster.

I know Swype has it, but I can't stand Swype, personally. It has a habbit of adding every misspelled word to the dictionary which does nothing but cause issues down the road... Phones with swype typically come with the word suggestions turned off by default (!!!).

I am a trooper with the Android keyboard, though. iOS has a nice keyboard, but screens < ~3.8" are simply unusable for me on a touchscreen phone.

Am I the only one who prefers squared off chat bubbles to those rounded things, usually with ugly colors to boot (Green )???
    01-23-11 02:26 PM
    reading this thread has become funnier than watching the office lol
    What's been up with that show lately? This last season (which is Michael Scott's last) has just been tolerable at best.

No, I didn't. I just know how to put things into perspective, and clearly when you say "read bedtime stories and rubber case with a nipple at the end", you are referring to babies.
    +1

It's called subtlety. And there are very few people who are actually capable of having a real discussion without resorting to name calling or condescending tone or angry tone. And this is on all sides.
    Angry Tone? What's that? Is it like Angry Birds but you throw sounds (tones) instead?

Another reason I wouldn't ever own a iphone is the touch ui only. I use thentouch pad on my torch 70% of the time and the keyboard 90% of the time. There's no way I will ever trade away phsycial ui.

70% and 90%? Somebody forgot their maths.

EDIT: Close thread. This sh!t is ridiculous.
    01-23-11 02:45 PM
    The Android Keyboard has a list of words that are constantly updated as you type. You type a few letters and click it then keep typing. It makes typing a lot faster.

I know Swype has it, but I can't stand Swype, personally. It has a habbit of adding every misspelled word to the dictionary which does nothing but cause issues down the road... Phones with swype typically come with the word suggestions turned off by default (!!!).

I am a trooper with the Android keyboard, though. iOS has a nice keyboard, but screens < ~3.8" are simply unusable for me on a touchscreen phone.
    I'm the opposite, I hated the Nexus one keyboard I used and I tried a whole bunch of other ones on Android as well including swype. The bigger screen was nice, but made 1 hand typing a lot harder for me. Regardless, the bold 9000 had the best keyboard IMHO. I do wish they will bring it back...........looks like it may be the Dakota.
    01-23-11 04:10 PM
    I'm the opposite, I hated the Nexus one keyboard I used and I tried a whole bunch of other ones on Android as well including swype. The bigger screen was nice, but made 1 hand typing a lot harder for me. Regardless, the bold 9000 had the best keyboard IMHO. I do wish they will bring it back...........looks like it may be the Dakota.
    Dakota looks nice. But I see updating problems to QNX. No one wants OS 6.1 anymore and judging by the look of QNX and the specs on the PlayBook I'm sure it won't run on any existing BlackBerry. Probably not the new ones either.
    01-23-11 06:46 PM

these are pretty good too lol

01-24-11 11:05 AM
    70% and 90%? Somebody forgot their maths. .
    No I haven't forgotten my "maths". If it helps you I meant trackpad instead of touchpad. But still you should have been able to figure that one out.

01-24-11 05:47 PM
189 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD