You know I don't own an iPhone.

So now are you going to call Apple/Iphone users babies?

This is funny.
    Ah, come on, that was funny

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-11 01:38 PM
    You can BT files between your iphone and pc? Please tell me how. This sure would make life so much easier for my wife.
    Xanadome are you smokeing something? When did I say something about a media card? When did I go anywhere other than transfer doc. Files between the iphone and another device and the iphone opening it. This was the 1st time you gave a straight answer. Although only to 1 question. I still have to find a way to get the files to the phone. But don't worry yourself over it aight? Ill figure it out myself. And yes I'm very persistant.
    Computer power isn't an issue in hacking anything. All it has to do is beable to excute the code. What is inportant is knowing the platform that said box is running. Haveing the daemons that will connect to its daemons. Haveing an understanding of the exploits/weakness of the system is the key. The person actually getting into the system doesn't have to know anything other than how to excute the script that someone else wrote for that exploit. Just for example motorola phones had became exploited and a nice gui ware had been written and free to mod your motorola phones. This ware would even give you the password. It didn't matter if the phone was locked. I know the iphone is exploited I don't know about rim. I'm Not Saying It Isn't. Before any body drops their wigs.
    @13echo4 - sorry if you misunderstood, I have a S2. But I was responding to the general tone about being able to transfer files to/from my pc via my S2 without apps.
    01-22-11 01:39 PM
    reading this thread has become funnier than watching the office lol
    01-22-11 01:41 PM
    Umm, I actually think you just did.
    No, I didn't. I just know how to put things into perspective, and clearly when you say "read bedtime stories and rubber case with a nipple at the end", you are referring to babies.
    01-22-11 01:43 PM
    Ah, come on, that was funny

It is funny, if you are targeting Apple fanboys. It is not funny if you are targeting iPhone users in general.

That's like me saying every person who buys a BB is automatically a tool. That is not the case. Same goes for iPhone users. My 49 year old Aunt is not a baby and runs her business off an iPhone. Generalization of a product and it's users is worthless. Just like basing your reasoning of not buying a product because the top ten downloads are filled with games. Let's not forget the App store is shared with iPad and iPod Touch users as well.
    01-22-11 01:48 PM
    Pretty funny stuff...i can do anything on my iphone 4 better than your bb..except bbm...oh ya, no bad keys, no battery pulls, no crooked screens and no plastic...

LMAO...

Next gen berries will maybe get me back from the dark side...att isnt even getting the 9780, what does that tell you???
    01-22-11 01:49 PM
    and with how QNX can port over Android apps, and it is being encouraged, does that mean BB users are gonna be seen as toy users as well?

To BlackBerry users:
    iPhone fanboys = babies
    Android fanboys = people with no fun in their lives
    BlackBerry fanboys = business gods

Problem is, that isn't true of all users, but in the eyes of a fanboy it is.
    lssanjose, K Bear and avt123 like this.
    01-22-11 01:59 PM
    and with how QNX can port over Android apps, and it is being encouraged, does that mean BB users are gonna be seen as toy users as well?

To BlackBerry users:
    iPhone fanboys = babies
    Android fanboys = people with no fun in their lives
    BlackBerry fanboys = business gods

Problem is, that isn't true of all users, but in the eyes of a fanboy it is.
    Exactly. It makes no sense to generalize these devices and their users. It is insulting.
    01-22-11 02:02 PM
    You know I don't own an iPhone.

So now are you going to call Apple/Iphone users babies?

This is funny.
    The reason I didn't get a Droid X, because that's like carrying a small LCD computer monitor around.
    01-22-11 02:05 PM
    The reason I didn't get a Droid X, because that's like carrying a small LCD computer monitor around.
    That is understandable. For some people the device is too big for them to handle. For me, I mostly use it one handed and I'm not a big guy at all.
    01-22-11 02:11 PM
    I thought that initially when I was fiddling with it, but it's only a hair longer, and wider, so the difference in size died down more I messed with it. I don't have the X per se, but if I had the purchasing power, I would have gotten one as my first Android device.
    01-22-11 02:15 PM
    LOL

The newest Blackberries (plenty of battery power, great physical keyboard):

And the new Droid from Motorola. This will give you plenty of screen to type on.

Last edited by Shodan775; 01-22-11 at 02:22 PM.
    01-22-11 02:17 PM
    LOL

The newest Blackberries:

And the new Droid from Motorola. This will give you plenty of screen to type on.

Gotta love the Zack Morris phone! And talk about Razr
    01-22-11 02:20 PM
    Gotta love the Zack Morris phone! And talk about Razr
    Zach is the man!

Had to get in here and say this is one funny mofo-ing thread.

I have owned an iphone and will say its my 2nd favorite platform. If RIM magically disappeared I'd be sending in "fan mail" from different aliases to see if they could whip out a keyboard device for me.

01-22-11 02:25 PM
    No, I didn't. I just know how to put things into perspective, and clearly when you say "read bedtime stories and rubber case with a nipple at the end", you are referring to babies.
    It's called subtlety. And there are very few people who are actually capable of having a real discussion without resorting to name calling or condescending tone or angry tone. And this is on all sides.
    01-22-11 03:09 PM
    LOL

The newest Blackberries (plenty of battery power, great physical keyboard):

LOL - Antennagate solution.

Hands-free phone - The Weird Picture Archive

It's Your Turn to Be Funny #7 - Hands Free Cell Phone Fun
    Last edited by i7guy; 01-22-11 at 03:16 PM.
    01-22-11 03:14 PM
    Android=great platform, very fragmented, multiplying like bunnies. "Where's Froyo??" is often asked.
    iphone=simple to use, incredible array of apps (NOT just games), rarely needs a reboot. If it's a toy, it's a very useful toy.
    BB=instant communication on the go, outdated platform at the moment.
    But you all know all this.
    Let's not knock other people's choice of devices.
    01-22-11 03:30 PM
    Android=great platform, very fragmented, multiplying like bunnies. "Where's Froyo??" is often asked.
    iphone=simple to use, incredible array of apps (NOT just games), rarely needs a reboot. If it's a toy, it's a very useful toy.
    BB=instant communication on the go, outdated platform at the moment.
    But you all know all this.
    Let's not knock other people's choice of devices.
    And also let's know say a device is better just because the processor is faster or the screen has more pixels, etc.
    01-22-11 03:56 PM
    Exactly why I wouldn't get an iphone. It would be way too distracting.
    01-22-11 07:07 PM
    Exactly why I wouldn't get an iphone. It would be way too distracting.
    The distractions are put on there by you. When you first buy an iPhone it has the bare basics (Calculator, Calender, etc.) What you choose to install on it whether it's from the Business section or the Games section is up to you.
    lssanjose likes this.
    01-22-11 09:45 PM
    Another reason I wouldn't ever own a iphone is the touch ui only. I use thentouch pad on my torch 70% of the time and the keyboard 90% of the time. There's no way I will ever trade away phsycial ui.

01-22-11 10:27 PM
    This seems like a spam to me.. Mods?

01-23-11 03:17 AM
    After playing around with a BB with a keyboard I'm thinking of going back to a keyboard phone. I'm not sure I would again want a phone without a physical keyboard, so I am waiting to see what comes down from RIM on Verizon.
    01-23-11 08:09 AM
    After playing around with a BB with a keyboard I'm thinking of going back to a keyboard phone. I'm not sure I would again want a phone without a physical keyboard, so I am waiting to see what comes down from RIM on Verizon.
    I agree...nothing compares with a physical keyboard....however if you like touch screens, than there's nothing really IMO that compares to the the keyboard on the iPhone. The predictive text and word correction makes typing on the iPhone really excellent.
    01-23-11 08:32 AM
    I agree...nothing compares with a physical keyboard....however if you like touch screens, than there's nothing really IMO that compares to the the keyboard on the iPhone. The predictive text and word correction makes typing on the iPhone really excellent.
    I agree..it makes for some excellent laughs..

Damn You Auto Correct! � Best Of DYAC

Last edited by Rickroller; 01-23-11 at 09:29 AM.
    01-23-11 09:00 AM
189 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD