Yes! I want a flashing red light so I never miss a message, a D & R beside the message, PING, private chat and clear, reliable voice calls. Whether BlackBerry is more secure, or not, does not matter: patients perceive it to be and they like that. My Z30 is rugged and lasts all day. Finally, the big medical data bases, like UpToDate, run like a charm on it (and I like not having the same phone as my teen clients - -lol)

BB, Still the One
    I know. Thats why I am using the Z30, PP, and Q10.
    You dont have a RGB led on a Dtek. I know QNX and its great, thats why I love BB10, but thats not Chen who is successfull.

#soon, later, later this year, fiscal year, commitment,...blablabla ~J.BlaBla Chen
    TCB on Z10 likes this.
    11-02-16 04:55 PM
    I'd be interested to know which BlackBerry's these executives are using, but also if they are work only devices and carry a personal device as well.
    11-02-16 05:17 PM
    I'd be interested to know which BlackBerry's these executives are using, but also if they are work only devices and carry a personal device as well.
    Based on my personal experience, and those of friends, colleagues and competitors I see, the vast majority only carry one phone, typically 9XXX, Q or Classic. The few that do carry a second phone seem to carry Apple. When I ask as to why two phones and why Apple, they state the chance of keeping their BB once it is dead is slim: so they want to gradually learn how to use the new platform preferred by IT.

However, all do complain that they can not type as fast on glass. And those like me that use multiple languages complain the ability to both switch between languages and to have the phone remember specific vocabulary, stock phrases is not as a good as BB. And let's not forget about footprint, and battery!
    11-02-16 08:09 PM
    Based on my personal experience, and those of friends, colleagues and competitors I see, the vast majority only carry one phone, typically 9XXX, Q or Classic. The few that do carry a second phone seem to carry Apple. When I ask as to why two phones and why Apple, they state the chance of keeping their BB once it is dead is slim: so they want to gradually learn how to use the new platform preferred by IT.

However, all do complain that they can not type as fast on glass. And those like me that use multiple languages complain the ability to both switch between languages and to have the phone remember specific vocabulary, stock phrases is not as a good as BB. And let's not forget about footprint, and battery!
    Is this anecdote from Toronto or the GTA ?
    11-04-16 11:55 AM
    if it weren't for mike lazaridis you wouldn't be here talking about who made blackberry a joke.
    +1!

Tmo  pp se,sqw100-4/10.3.2.2876
    11-04-16 05:17 PM
    Is this anecdote from Toronto or the GTA ?
    Nope - New York, London, Hong Kong . . . with a bit of Tokyo thrown in for good measure.
    11-07-16 02:31 AM
31 12