Hey everyone.

New to BB and new to this forum, so help me out! I'm using Bold 9780 and the problem is, I don't get any Twitter/Facebook notifications. Only when I refresh the app manually do I see new activity (new mentions on Twitter, or messages, posts on FB). Now I know this has been posted as a problem, but I've not seen any solution to it. Quite shocking as it looks such a simple problem.

Now before you suggest putting a check on "notify me when someone mentions me", there is already a check. Have tried battery-pull. Have tried turning the device for 5 minutes and restarting it. Have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling twitter (because that's the main concern, don't use FB much).

I get all other notifications - BBM, text etc...

--

Another problem of mine, which I'm hoping my service providers will solve (but maybe you guys can too), is that I can't seem to create my email account with my service provider.

This is how I try it

Setup > email account > internet mailing account > (fill info and submit!)

Error: can't set up account, please check info

Yes, the password I enter is the same both times, and username is not taken by anyone else! So, what information is the error referring too!!

--

Please do help!

Thank you
    06-19-12 07:01 PM
    Hello , you can try to set the auto update feature to 30 minutes or 1 hour , bec if you don't have auto update on , you'll not receive notifications . Another thing is trying to look for push notification option , I don't use them a lot now but I used to , so I don't know if there is an option for push , but try looking for it .

Sent from my A$$ Kickin Berry using Tapatalk
    06-19-12 09:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD