Ok so, im a BB abuser, not post count, i typically have a bunch of programs running on the phone. I know email and facebook apps give a notification on the home screen at the top bar with my theme (Curve 8900 Replica Theme - Themes BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store located there). The question being asked here is: is it possible for me to make my other apps (twitterberry, myspace newest release, instango, and viigo) leave notifications in the top bar so i dont have to waste space on the dock with those and can still see what is new? thanks.
    03-07-09 12:59 AM
    i know myspace is supposed to. and as far as i know if it is not designed into the apps i dont believe you are able to. sorry

im runnign same theme as you and love it!
    03-07-09 01:09 AM
    oh yeah dude. Definitely the best 7 bucks ive spent in a long while. I havent gotten any notifications from myspace so i havent been able to test it out. Thanks for the info!
    03-07-09 01:22 AM
    yea mine was acting up as welll yesterday they released new version so go to myspace.com on ur bb and download then try it that way.
    03-07-09 01:47 AM
    My myspace app does. Well atleast it did before the update I haven't received a notification since though.
    03-07-09 02:08 AM
    it seems to be acting up for everyone i would jsut make your myspace notification email the oen you use for your BB thats what i do so it emails me wit updates
    03-07-09 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD