Got my 8330 yesterday. Can send text to all, but only receive from Sprint, some Alltell - none others so far. Sprint tech said there is no block on their end - offers no other solution? Ideas?
    04-01-09 01:43 PM
    Have you recently switched from another carrier?
    04-01-09 01:45 PM
    Haha post above me is hilarious I wonder what ppl r thinking when they post in someones thread like its a welcome.

Anyways I would try a battery pull, resend service books, and re register the host routing table. If these do not fix it try to access you account online and make sure you bb is registered as main phone. Also idk if you upgraded or had a previous phone on that line but if you did do not turn it on often times with cdma carriers until that old phone is registered to a new line it can often retain acces to ur line and can disrupt the receiving of messages I turned one of my old phone on to get a contact one time and couldn't send picture messages until I switched back to old phone then back to one I was using to give it fresh start. Might not be the case for everyone but was my issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD