Last week my phone got wiped and has not been the same since. I no longer get all my e-mails just some of them. Is there a way to go into your settings in your bb to see what they are. Very frustrating im having to check all my e-mails on my lap top when getting home from work......
    09-11-09 05:46 PM
    Well, did you know that recently there was a global BB outage for all BBs across all carriers? Maybe this is contributing to the issue as well, especially if you haven't resent your service books.

I would resend the service books right away. Go to the mail client on your BB (where you go to set up the email accounts, not get mail) and go to settings or whatever in there, and you should be able to send the service books to your device.
    09-11-09 05:51 PM
    Log on to your carrier's BIS site, verify all your email accounts are still active, and re-send your service books. You should get an acknowledgement sent to each email account. If you don't get an acknowledgment on an address, delete it from the BIS website and re-create it. That will fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 05:54 PM
    Ok I know this is going to sound ******** but where do u find that information?
    09-11-09 05:56 PM
    There's a post in the BlackBerry Help How To and FAQ forum at the top of the page that gives the url of all the carrier's BIS sites. I'm on wap or I'd paste it here for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 06:03 PM
    Here's the link.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=sprint

Going to this is the equivalent of going into the e-mail setup
    icon on your phone. If you choose to do it that way click
    the menu button and select "service books." Then you'll
    see the option to send service books after that.
    09-11-09 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD