My customer has a 9900 and uses dreamhost as the server of his emails and he does not get all the emails in his BB, only some. I have reset, restored sent the registration, the books, everythign that I can think of and I did not get it to work. Any known issues? He uses outlook 2003 in his pc and all emails were received there.
    05-02-12 02:22 PM
    Temp fix is to have the email accounts that are not being delivered forwarded to an account that is working. Wish I could help further. Also check to see if there's an option in the non working accounts to use imap instead of pop. Your customer can do this by logging into the hosts website and checking the settings for the account. For some reason BB's have stability issues with pop servers. Best of luck.
    05-02-12 02:44 PM
    If it is a POP email, make sure that the PC is set to leave mail on server, otherwise the BlackBerry will not get email if the PC fetched it off the server first.
    05-03-12 05:35 AM
    If the server marks any emails as potential spam they will not be delivered to the BB.

Also in outlook make sure he has the option to leave a copy on the server enabled. Otherwise if an email is received in Outlook it will not be delivered to the BB as it gets deleted from the server.
    05-03-12 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD