I just paid $129.00 for a brand new Jawbone for my 8330. I bought it because Verizon said its cuts out ALL back round noise and is top of the line. My main interest was a bluetooth device that allowed people to hear me well on the other end. They said the jawbone is the one. The rep even said he has friend thats turns the radio up loud and the person on the other end can only hear the person talking....anyways here my opinion:

Recipients on the other end of my line say it sounds like static at times or like I'm in a wind tunnel. I paid $129 dollars not to have wind noise. Yes the little white Noise button is against my cheek like its supposed to be. Also, Maybe its just bluetooth devices in general or I'm half deaf but I can't hear people on the other end very well driving down the road. Bluetooth speakers are only so big so maybe the sound is only so much.

Other jawbone users, Is the unit supposed to cut out ALL Back round noise or what? I can only compare the jawbone to a cheap motorola Ive used so I really don't know. I appreciate any help.
    08-19-08 01:11 PM
    do you have facial hair?
    08-20-08 10:41 AM
    do you have facial hair?
    No, I shave daily
    08-22-08 12:07 AM
    Wind noise seems to be the only thing it doesn't cut out, I've been very impressed with the noise cancelling, other than wind noise.

I have to turn the volume down to below half in order to not be deafened, maybe the ear bud is pointed the wrong direction? (It can turn 30ish degress up or down)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD