I just bought the Tour about a week ago and the actual phone casing moves when pressed... It only does this on the right hand side of the screen on the silver casing part! Is that normal? Or should I get another one while I still can? The verizon people said "I think it's fine, nothing to worry about".. But I am new to blackberry's so I don't know... Any advice???
    11-20-09 03:43 PM
    I just bought the Tour about a week ago and the actual phone casing moves when pressed... It only does this on the right hand side of the screen on the silver casing part! Is that normal? Or should I get another one while I still can? The verizon people said "I think it's fine, nothing to worry about".. But I am new to blackberry's so I don't know... Any advice???
    Mine has zero movement. I would get a new one.
    11-20-09 04:10 PM
    Sorry I don't have the answer, because I've never had a Tour. I'm sure one of the wonderful Mods will be along soon to re-title your thread. Keep in mind to use a descriptive title, such as if you had titled this "Problem with my new Tour - phone casing moves!", maybe another Tour owner would answer your thread.

Welcome to Crackberry.
    11-20-09 04:47 PM
    You should exchange it for a new one. That is not normal!
    11-20-09 05:41 PM
    You should exchange it for a new one. That is not normal!
    I agree--i would send it back if it feels weird..
    11-20-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD