College student. Z10 replaced my ifruit device ah. Haven't encountered a reason to change my reason. And my bank account keeps reminding me I made a good choice (:

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 02:07 AM
    I am really curious, please do add :
    • What apps your're missing on either phone
    • What use case makes the second phone necessary

My carry-around gear is usually: A red Z10 - a proper automatic/mechanical watch - a TGT (tight) wallet - and some Ray Bans... done.
    What would I need a second phone for?

Anyway, if there are people carrying 2 phones, it's time to address/discuss those missing parts.
    Last edited by endevour; 07-23-14 at 02:17 AM. Reason: urgs, english pls
    07-23-14 02:14 AM
    I think it was the norm maybe 2 years ago, I used to see it everywhere, most common combination was iPhone 4/s and a Bold.. it was cheap and easy because the BlackBerry just needed a �5 a month plan for BBM+Emails etc. I don't think it's as big of a thing now since bbm went cross platform but I do see it here and there..

I think a lot of celebrities will have an iPhone or something just for 'show' but actually their main phone to use is a BlackBerry

Check Out TechCraze
    07-23-14 02:43 AM
    Z30 and Iphone 5 - LINE and camera, ,, z10 and q10.... backups... rarely used now..

Waiting on passport!!!!

Posted via CB10
    May I have your Q10 for cheap? Please?

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-23-14 02:54 AM
    I am really curious, please do add :
    • What apps your're missing on either phone
    • What use case makes the second phone necessary

My carry-around gear is usually: A red Z10 - a proper automatic/mechanical watch - a TGT (tight) wallet - and some Ray Bans... done.
    What would I need a second phone for?

Anyway, if there are people carrying 2 phones, it's time to address/discuss those missing parts.
    In my case, the first Z10 is my personal phone, the 2nd is my business line, the third is backup.

I can do with just the first phone, but on work days I need the other 2.

Black Carbon Fiber Skinned Z10
    07-23-14 03:00 AM
    Q10 because I'm a qwerty lover, battery life not good and Android apps don't fit well
    Nexus 5 - to support poor battery life, apps selection, browsing and multimedia

This is why the passport is so attractive to me, it sorts out all I need, qwerty, battery, Android app fit, large screen, everything!.....A dual SIM version would just be faaaantastic honestly!.......hope someone in BlackBerry is listening
    Elite1 and wincyUt like this.
    07-23-14 03:24 AM
    9900 business, Z10 personal
    brian4591 and RetroBB like this.
    07-23-14 03:26 AM
    Perfectly fine with "just" my Q10.. I really don't know what are those missing apps that makes you spend 700$ on an iphone...
    If you want to chat on BlackBerry:
    -BBM
    -Whatsapp
    -Sms
    -WeChat
    I don't think that you are forced to carry another phone because 1 friend over 100 uses a IM app that is not available on BBWorld or cannot be installed throughout its .apk..

If you want to use your phone as a GPS:
    -Mireo
    -NavFree
    -Google Maps
    -BlackBerry Maps

If you want to make calls over the 'internet':
    -BBM
    -Viber
    Social apps:
    - Facebook
    - Instagram/igrann
    - Vine/Whine
    - Twitter
    - LinkedIn
    ..etc.. everything can be installed through an .apk if there is not a third party app.

Please explain. If it is because of gaming: well, shame on you :-P :-)
    JG_Agustin likes this.
    07-23-14 04:02 AM
    I am down to two devices now, my z30 and my iPhone 5s. The z30 is my primary daily driver and I only use the iPhone 5s because it has a couple of apps that my clients use that are not available on Blackberry or Android.

I plan on buying a factory unlocked passport as soon as it's available and sell the z30. Hopefully they release the passport soon, I would love to see an early product release and beat Apple to the punch.

Sent from my lovely z30 on T Mobile USA
    07-23-14 04:39 AM
    I carry a Z30, Q10 Iphone 4S ( work issued) I keep the Iphone n my bag dead don't care 2 use it. I bought the Q10 put my Corp email and have the iphone calls forwarded. Best thing I ever did.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1 and tinochiko like this.
    07-23-14 05:01 AM
    I have work issued Blackberry Curve 9360 and a personal iPhone 5. I wanted to switch to Q10 but lack of Intelli IM(alt of Lync) makes me stick to iPhone!
    07-23-14 05:40 AM
    Because I'm a mechanic, I'm carrying my BlackBerry + tools, a multi tool, and a flashlight. That's all.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    07-23-14 05:41 AM
    Z30 and only Z30. It does everything I would ever need!

Mikescraftbeer.com - C00012735/ Mike Garson Photography - C00471EA8
    Same here.
    07-23-14 05:53 AM
    Z10 and analog watch.

Two phones seem a bit much for me.. Unless the second phone is the phone I'm using for programming and testing purposes which is not common.
    07-23-14 06:11 AM
    Can't understand people who are saying I carry a BlackBerry and an iPhone for personal usage or things that my BlackBerry can't do.

Thank god BlackBerry don't do fart apps or Candy Crush.

I carry only my Z30. Because it is my business and personal phone. Surfing, messaging, Facebook, photography, business. No pathetic games or fart apps or instagram.

Best phone ever

Posted via CB10
    tinochiko likes this.
    07-23-14 06:18 AM
    Can't understand people who are saying I carry a BlackBerry and an iPhone for personal usage or things that my BlackBerry can't do.

Thank god BlackBerry don't do fart apps or Candy Crush.

I carry only my Z30. Because it is my business and personal phone. Surfing, messaging, Facebook, photography, business. No pathetic games or fart apps or instagram.

Best phone ever

Posted via CB10
    Some of us prefer to keep work and personal stuff separate. Also my work issued BB is locked down, so...

Posted from a D618
    07-23-14 06:40 AM
    I've got an iPhone 5s as my primary device and an SGIII as a secondary device and a Q10 as a third device that I use about 5% of the time now.

I haven't got any fart apps nor have I got Candy Crush.

I've got native banking apps on my iPhone. I've got two credit union apps that are not available on BlackBerry. I've got several forum apps on my iPhone that are not available on BlackBerry. I've got some choir/church apps on my iPhone that are not on BlackBerry. I've got my insurance app that is not available on BlackBerry. I've got a DC Metro app that is not available on BlackBerry.
    DINGSTER1 likes this.
    07-23-14 07:24 AM
    Some of us prefer to keep work and personal stuff separate. Also my work issued BB is locked down, so...

Posted from a D618
    Yup. I remember my work 9930. Locked down TIGHT. I've now got a Note 2 for work, locked down TIGHT as well.
    07-23-14 07:26 AM
    Back in the BBOS days, I always had an iPod touch in the other pocket mainly for media and apps. For a while I was also using the 5th gen touch as a camera (during my 9900 days with that horrible EDoF camera).

Once I got the Z10 I stopped carrying the touch full time. The camera was decent, it was good enough for media, and the app situation (with a fairly heavy dose of Android APKs) was a lot better than on BBOS.
    Same here. When my iPod touch die I was force to carry my Z10 and now Z30 alone. I'm more comfortable now with one device. Once in awhile I would bring my playbook along for just incase scenario.
    Last edited by bambinoitaliano; 07-23-14 at 08:16 AM.
    07-23-14 07:35 AM
    As.....for.....me......
    I am always seen with my z30 for everything and.....
    a Nokia 108 for heavy calls.
    07-23-14 07:55 AM
    Same here. Until my iPod touch die and I'm comfortable with my Z10 and now Z30 that I'm letting go. Once in awhile I would bring my playbook along for just incase scenario.
    What happened to your z30 that makes you wanna let go?
    07-23-14 07:56 AM

Posted from a D618
    That's right. I prefer that too. But I also respect those who can manage with one device.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 07:56 AM
    As.....for.....me......
    I am always seen with my z30 for everything and.....
    a Nokia 108 for heavy calls.
    That's actually a good strategy. Some of those Nokias can run for days on a single charge!

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 07:58 AM
    Used to carry bold 9900 + ipod touch

Then z10 + ipod touch

Now just my Z30, everything I need is available through BlackBerry World or snap + the browser is amazing so I have no need at all to carry my annoying ipod touch anymore.
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    07-23-14 08:02 AM
    What happened to your z30 that makes you wanna let go?
    Bad English. Lol!!

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 08:11 AM
161 1234 ...