i know there are some free ringers and wallpapers here on crackberry but... does anyone know any other free sies to get more? especially GAMES????

what does everyone reccomend to d/l?

im new to blackberrys so any input is appreciated! ive heard there is a way to play nes games, has anyone tried that? or have it? i just bought a 4 gig card so common people lets fill this sucker up : thanks everone and happy new year!!!

(by the way i have a curve 8320)
    12-31-07 07:25 PM
    You can use makeownringtone. As for themes you could use themes4bb for themes. Those are the only sites I know, Google both to find the actual websites.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Mr. Wonderful; 12-31-07 at 08:48 PM.
    12-31-07 08:20 PM
    where does everyone get their games and what about movies how does that work??
    12-31-07 08:49 PM
    Movies you can go to videos4blackberry just google it. There is a tutorial on the site about adding videos.
    12-31-07 09:20 PM
    Use MyTinyPhone.com for your ringers.

You can either search for free ringtones, or you can create your own (which is REALLY cool) and get it to your phone for free.
    01-02-08 07:32 PM
    Another decent site for ring tones is myexertones Get your ringtones sent directly to your phone for free.
    01-02-08 07:55 PM
    When you go into the Browser on your BB, it Blackberry HELP!, and they have games.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-08 08:21 PM
    Another decent site for ring tones is myexertones Get your ringtones sent directly to your phone for free.
    Thanks for that site name!
    01-15-08 03:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD